Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
...what the first fist fight between human beings was like?:jbhmm:
Like how did we even figure out we could punch each other? How did the idea even come about? What was the reason?:jbhmm:
Like did a cavebreh hunt some big game, get excited and curl his fingers into a fist and steal off on his cave bytch for no apparent reason or some shyt like :ohhh::krs::gladbron::demonic::deadmanny::mjlit:

Maybe that's how they greeted each other?:jbhmm:. Like instead of daps they just laid each other the fukk out:manny:

Thoughts?:jbhmm:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Ever wonder what the first person to drink cows milk was thinking? Like he just saw the cow t*ts and was like :takedat:
Who was the first person to smoke something?:jbhmm:
Like did they like the way certain smoke smelled so they hollowed shyt out to inhale more of it in a more concentrated fashion?:ohhh::win:

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ever wonder what the first person to eat eggs was thinking? They were on some other shyt at the time

full

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I always wondered what was the first sex between humans (man and woman) was like :ohhh:

I know they had to be inexperienced as fukk. The man has to figure out which hole to stick it in, while the woman has to lay there and do nothing. That shyt sounds painfully boring.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I always wondered what was the first sex between humans (man and woman) was like :ohhh:

I know they had to be inexperienced as fukk. The man has to figure out which hole to stick it in, while the woman has to lay there and do nothing. That shyt sounds painfully boring.
That funky cave p*ssy :scust: