Yall Gotta Realize That White People Are A Joke (GLOBALLY), But Unlike Us (Blacks) They Stay On Code

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Before I start this thread I'd like to say that reading up on foreign political assassinations (Aldo Moro of Italy 1978) inspired me to make this thread.

Listen, I know yall don't take me seriously like yall used to. Anyway, I'm about to bounce, but before I go I wanted to get this off my chest. Whites are a joke globally and their causes. However, they can be a joke because they are economically powerful. Yeah, I know people will bring in Jews/Arabs, but that White skin and them putting it up on a pedestal is a privilege. Yall gotta realize that these people even defend their most evil counterpart. Just look at the terrorist shooting and shootings before that with cacs. What are they called majority of the time? Mentally ill. However, yall same Pro-Blacks can attack your own brotha with Whites watching. I've lurked WS sites and those Mofos stay on code. Hell, these same pseudo-WS even defend ones that aren't Aryan like those mixed Euros (Southern Euros and Asians). We can attack our own and not have a care in the world.

These people feel blue about the most simplest thing. Also, the White 1% makes their money starting wars with Black and Brown people to spread their White Supremacist propaganda. What are Blacks doing (Civil War against our own in South Sudan). The 90's conflict between the Hutus and Tutsis. How that start? Because the Belgians told the Tutsis that they were different than the Hutus because they had sharp noses and long necks :snoop:

Hell, yall even attacked me and I'm your biggest ally. Sure I say dumb shyt at times, but that's because I'm trying to be a little funny. However, I'm going to stop that.

Meaning of this thread is to tell you that we don't have to be like Whites to succeed. These are the same people who go to Asia and Brazil to pay for p*ssy. Our genes and blood is so strong that when our blood shows up in other groups the shyt shows.

Be proud to be Black. I'm that before anything religion gender and etc. I'm a motherfukking Black and Proud man.

These are the same people who can kill their own, pray, and forgive. Look how their own treated the Irish. Trying horrific. Now, look at whats going on in Spain and the Ukraine. Catalonia wants to split and the Spaniards are getting pissed. Ukraine is in a conflict with Russia/Croatia (correct if wrong on the last part).

This is why I'm glad I'm Black and if I had to do it over again I would.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Facts @IbucciMane!

A cac doesn’t give a Shyte at all about “right” and “wrong”. All they care about is the perception war, the propaganda battle.

A white person would lose an arm and a leg if it maintained a system of white supremacy. It’s their legacy of hate to pass down to their children. Without white supremacy their kids would have to actually compete and we know what happens when people compete, you end up celebrating snapping a 44 year losing streak to African runners.

They have to perpetuate this anti black ideology. Blacks have to be bad at everything or else how would cacs be able
To trick themselves into believing they not the most evil race of people on the planet

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Facts @IbucciMane!

A cac doesn’t give a Shyte at all about “right” and “wrong”. All they care about is the perception war, the propaganda battle.

A white person would lose an arm and a leg if it maintained a system of white supremacy. It’s their legacy of hate to pass down to their children. Without white supremacy their kids would have to actually compete and we know what happens when people compete, you end up celebrating snapping a 44 year losing streak to African runners.

They have to perpetuate this anti black ideology. Blacks have to be bad at everything or else how would cacs be able
To trick themselves into believing they not the most evil race of people on the planet
EXACTLY. Look at Nazi Germany, How the Brits and Spaniards did the American Indians, and etc.

Aviso

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black people killed malcolm x

You're already a lost cause if you believe this. The FBI and CIA put a hit on Malcom. It doesn't matter who pulled the trigger. Look at the source. Cointelpro documents State that Malcom needed to be killed by a black man because a black militant being killed by a white person would cause black people to wake up. Go look it up.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Cointelpro documents State that Malcom needed to be killed by a black man because a black militant being killed by a white person would cause black people to wake up. Go look it up.

LOL AT BELIEVEING THAT

them c00ns killed malcom, weak minded black men :hhh:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
@IbucciMane! your day will come young man

giphy.webp