Ya'll notice how the #Inherently movement has "certain" posters on edge?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We get it...YOU didn't do anything. And we're not mad at ALL of YOU...:sas1:

...however there ARE some things we're calling attention to and its pretty funny that while its an OBVIOUS joke and exaggeration, you all are getting really up in arms about something that shouldnt bother you... :sas2:

We're just calling some things like we see it... :usure:

...and we've never been able to really do so without criticism or feeling chastisement :ufdup:

So when we say this, we're partially trolling...:wow:

...but we're really not... :myman:

Don't get mad. Just step aside :umad:

Just let us have this...alright? :mjpls:

Daps
I'll be damned i thought it meant #Inherently good to nikkas because ever since our liberators rescued us from captivity Negroes never lived so lavish. Maybe you should inherit some respect for the kind white men and women who post along side us at this post racial forum

Daps
I just peeped the other thread.....

So basically this "movement" is about all whites being inherently evil......

But haven't y'all been saying that shyt for years?

Coli militants just slapped a word on it, and called it a movement :heh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
More of us black people not being afraid to be vocal and educate ourselves and others on race and racism on a global scale and from a historical context= "The black st0rmfr0nt" to them (even though this was disproven by @Tommy Knocks in a thread I have not had the full opportunity to peruse in full)

This is why I f*ck with this board to be honest. It helped me out and I've learned so much. This really isn't present on other hip-hop boards in my opinion. Especially considering the majority of the posters on those other forums/sites are non-black and there aren't that many black posters who are educated enough on those boards to challenge racist thoughts and opinions to the point they seem soft and almost like c00ns (I hate saying that word and using it honestly). I've seen it happen too many times. White/non-black posters make racist statements/threads and these black posters co-sign them cause they don't know any better and it resulted in some shameful and depressing reading material.

I refuse to stay silent anymore honestly. Coming up in Pittsburgh and predominanty white academia I've had too many white colleagues and associates try to silence me and drown out my opinions cause it made them uncomfortable. I'm too old to do that now and I refuse to comfort the ignorance of others or tap dance for them.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I'll be damned i thought it meant #Inherently good to nikkas because ever since our liberators rescued us from captivity Negroes never lived so lavish. Maybe you should inherit some respect for the kind white men and women who post along side us at this post racial forum

uncle_ruckus.jpg