Y'all REALLY don't wanna get married brehs?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Jokes and fukkery aside :dahell:
I don't mean RIGHT NOW.
Actually, I don't even think I mean the title :patrice:

If YOU don't wanna get married then that's you, but to make it a campaign??? :why: We need marriage and strong black families... If you don't get that, then...

It's either :ufdup: or :mjpls:

And I'm not concerned with the :mjpls:

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I'll be John brown...

Reminds me of my first wife. I caught her in bed with the pastor AND the deacon. At the same damn time.

fukked up part is, it wasn't even her church.

She later went on to die of syphilis. Nasty lil bytch :flabbynsick:

hqdefault-2.jpg

Last edited:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
There is literally no benefit to marriage for a man. And whenever you ask someone to name one, they start deflecting and calling you bitter. A man is at risk to lose most of his assets in divorce. And the divorce rate is nearly 60%. You wouldn’t take those odds in Vegas after a whole bottle of gin and a bump of coke. Any man who gets married in 2020 is a fool. I don’t know of any other way to phrase it. Outdated, antiquated institution that’s reserved for women, simps, and homosexuals :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Marriage is just not worth it. Literally nothing changes about your relationship if you get married. You dont become any happier, if anything you become more unhappy because now the LAW is involved in your relationship and if things go south there are so many hoops you will need to jump through to get some semblance of your original self back.

It simply ain't for everyone. Commitment is possible without expensive jewelry, a party and a certificate.

Daps
I can make the argument that a lot of kids are mentally healthier from growing up with unmarried parents. Marriage only benefits the child if both parents provide comfort, guidance and emotional support. If one parent is toxic, it’s better they’re not around them like that