Y'all Really Think Ukraine's Winning This War?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
It's literally a game of whoever blinks first.
Especially with the winter here. Historically it's very hard for occupying/invading forces to do well in the cold. Could freeze the lines and ensure neither side makes progress but with the artillery weapons Ukraine has now, they might be able to just bomb the shyt out the lines.

robbyfine

Rookie
Daps
Yes, Ukraine is going to win
A Story: Prior to Covid-19 my wife and I, (being an author retired, but still four books after retirement and a novel under a different name) decided to spend a month in St. Petersburg and also all the Baltic states. While in the Baltics states, we saw like America many thousands of happy people. However, when we went to all the fantastic St. Petersburg museums, (some of the worlds' best) we spent a day in the famous Peterhof Palace going back to 1510, how Russia does love their evil empire! So, as world travelers we always wanted to see this historic and beautiful city. Our tour director started and I got pushed into at least 100 Chinese, (they love everything Russian) and like busy ants, just pushed my big body out of the museum to the huge and wonderful garden grounds that run for miles to jet port boats, etc. The Russian guards had AK-47's and would not let me re-enter the museum. I spoke NO Russian and they spoke No English. I walked for two hours thinking I would not see my bride of 55 wonderful years again. I sat on a bench to rest and noticed a sharp contrast with Russian's compared to Americans, South Americans, Canadians, Asians, New Zealanders, Australians, Europeans, etc., was they all smiled, but not so Russians. It seems deep down inside most Russians just know they have NO control over their lives, as unlike the ones mentioned, they can change their nations policies, laws, etc., etc. but not so in Russia. Never was I so happy to get back to beautiful Alabama and of the over 171 nations we have visited for business or pleasure, there is No pleasure or joy in any part of Russia that we could find. Today it is worse, as Russian aggression has decided it wanted to take over their friendly neighbor Ukraine, and after breaking the Trilateral Statement signed in 1994 Ukraine was by treaty forced to give up all their nuclear warheads to Russia for elimination. So, the truth is Russia can never be trusted on any agreement, NEVER! This war must be won by little Ukraine and America, even though it is not our backyard and the balance of the freedom loving 50+ nations in the world must fight Russian aggression now, or they will just reload and go after more non-nuclear nations and soon call them part of Russia and there will be yet more nations who will not smile again! If ever there was a war worth winning, one that clearly enhances the true understanding of good vs evil, this is that war! Russia has proven even with their vast military, the so-called 2nd. largest, next to America, is totally inept at conventional war. Europe and America too and all those freedom loving nations must send all they can to help end Russian aggression and for sure never trust Russia to live up to any pause and/or any treaty, as they are intent on rebuilding the old Soviet Union's Empire!

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: MMS

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Russia will annex the eastern part of Ukraine. That's how this ends.

UNLESS world War 3 is literally underway and we haven't realized it yet. Pakistan and Iran has me thinking that this shyt might really be about to pop.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

UNLESS world War 3 is literally underway and we haven't realized it yet. Pakistan and Iran has me thinking that this shyt might really be about to pop.
Sure comrade
full

Spence

Superstar
Daps

Russia isn’t walking away without eastern Ukraine land grabs for the gains it’s already realized and the death toll it’s already paid.

I hate this redrawing of global maps shyt while we are alive :beli:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Time will tell...

I think WW3 has begun. Just not for the US yet. Same way WW2 started before Pearl Harbor. This shyt is gonna be super wack.