Yesterday Kendrick earned himself a golden name plate in the Hall of GOAT rappers

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
3k is one of the very best of all time to me. But catalog wise kendrick definitely put more material, and just as good so yeah I wouldn't be mad at that opinion at all
Don’t get me wrong 3k is a legend. But the only thing he’s missing to me is a classic solo album. All the goats got at least 1

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last verse on Not Like Us made me a fan after all these years he been out. I’m a go check all his albums now, facts, he’s nice and he be saying something

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Really weird to pretend kendrick hasn’t been there.

Before he first responded to drake i thought i was taking crazy pills hearing people trying to downplay his discography and impact because of Mr Morale, which still had joints on it BTW

I’m glad everyone woke up again
Great rapper sure. But GOAT? I wasn’t seeing and didn’t think he had the catalog for that. Now I won’t judge any K fan for considering him a GOAT.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has been for a while. I fully expect the next album to go crazy with all the recent events and vault him into status we havent seen in a long time.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He got the culture on his back. If he completes the mission as it seems like he's about to...it's UP up. One of his biggest weaknesses was never having a battle. He baited this moment for over a decade, finally got it and knocked it out the fukking park.
its like 50 and Ja if it had built up over more years, and Just Blaze, Cam'ron, Jay-Z, Eminem, and Nelly and all applauded him on and laughed at Ja publicly