Yet another NBA 2K13 PS3 leaugue thread...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
i think the gameplay will be slightly different.

i seen a vid and it looks like defense will be a lot better.

i gurantee blocks will be op

It will be improved I just dont get why 2k hustled backwards and took blocks out in the first place.

Even on the ps4 they gonna have the same engine....they havent changed the look or feel of the game since 2k6.

Jaye

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It will be improved I just dont get why 2k hustled backwards and took blocks out in the first place.

Even on the ps4 they gonna have the same engine....they havent changed the look or feel of the game since 2k6.

Yeah I doubt the next gen version will have any game-breaking additions.. maybe a few new features. If OA is bug free, although doubtful, that'll be enough for me.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah I doubt the next gen version will have any game-breaking additions.. maybe a few new features. If OA is bug free, although doubtful, that'll be enough for me.

Yeah same here I dont really got much gripes with the game as is. 2k just got to damn lazy with the little things on the game. They could give me 2k13.5 if they get the glitches right and make the online quick games hof by default

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
brehs its almost that time :lupe:

but im not even excited for some reason :lupe:

i feel the only way 2k14 is going to be worth it if u copp on the ps4..i think they got a new engine and their keeping it under wraps