YG gets hit with ice and goes after fan, riot ensues (multiple videos)

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:deadmanny: at the dude in the wheelchair alone and chilling on stage

fukkery ensues at 7:30 of this video, multiple fights

I apologize that none of the people there know how to shot a proper fight vid

hook seems fitting

Last edited:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
someone said in some comments that yg thought cuz he had a sore throat he could just dance while his songs played in da backgroud....fans started getting heated after 15mins so they started to throw bottles...

I think yg response was

"im a real nikka i dont kare ya feel me..im from bompton im finna eat me some bhocolate bhip bookies and kant nobody stop me. fukk kanada i only fukk with drizzy anyway...in da mean time im bickin back bein bool in da tour bus"

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
bytch,WHO DO YOU LOVE!!!!!

THEM CANADIANS LUCKY HE DIDN'T BICK BACK AND BE BOOL

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
someone said in some comments that yg thought cuz he had a sore throat he could just dance while his songs played in da backgroud....fans started getting heated after 15mins
thats-a-paddlin-30027.jpg

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
showing off for them white fans, he wouldnt have did that shyt so freely at a hood show. Not for dolo anyway. Prolly if he had his guys with him but he seemed like he was just doing all that extra shyt to sell his image. we see right thru that...

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
showing off for them white fans, he wouldnt have did that shyt so freely at a hood show. Not for dolo anyway. Prolly if he had his guys with him but he seemed like he was just doing all that extra shyt to sell his image. we see right thru that...

Apparently it was nikkas who threw the bottles, Somalis at that lol

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA

what exactly is his image? his crew (Tree Top Pirus) are certified in Compton... it aint like he's Rick Ross on some CO shyt. :yeshrug:

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
what exactly is his image? his crew (Tree Top Pirus) are certified in Compton... it aint like he's Rick Ross on some CO shyt. :yeshrug:

:rudy:

what does that mean... he a rapper at the end of the day. All im saying is that nikka aint care about no ice hitting him in his head, he just went in there and caused a scene, so nikkas will make a post like this, and fans will leave his show like "oh shyt, he so real." im sure that nikka is more concerned with his cake. But he gotta uphold that image.

nikkas kill me with that Ross shyt, man that nikka had a job. Dont mean he a p*ssy. He be around ALOT of certified nikkas. I've personally scene this nikka with wild ass Flatbush nikkas in Brooklyn around the time "Hustling" came out. He seemed to carry himself well and be respected. Even if he was a regular dude or whatever, nikkas act like Eminem really "jumped up choked a giraffe, snap it's neck and broke it in half." It's rap, these nikkas is human beings, who had to come up like all of us.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
:rudy:

what does that mean... he a rapper at the end of the day. All im saying is that nikka aint care about no ice hitting him in his head, he just went in there and caused a scene, so nikkas will make a post like this, and fans will leave his show like "oh shyt, he so real." im sure that nikka is more concerned with his cake. But he gotta uphold that image.

yea cuz YG doesnt have like 2-3 of the top songs of Billboard Rap Charts, this year and songs all over the radio... naw, lets beat up some white guys, yeah, that'll get my buzz goin.. u sound like a buffoon
:camby: