YG Kicked Off American Airlines Flight. Claims Racism...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
American Airlines claims intoxication. Who yall believe? :patrice:

YG sounds like this naturally. I can see why someone would mistake him for being drunk...

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
But "kicked" doesn't start with a C though :stopitslime:

For you to be a Mexican wannabe white supremacist, it shows me you're already confused in life. The least you can do is step your troll game up...
Your a clown...

U dumbass Eastside Motel birthed loser.. fukk does a dirty ass nikka from a city who doesn't even have slobs in it (long beach has the most swagless dirty crabs btw) know about slob culture

:dahell:

Replacing letters is done phonetically, otherwise "Bickin" would be invalid.

Go smoke dust blunts at Kings Park

:camby:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Your a clown...

U dumbass Eastside Motel birthed loser.. fukk does a dirty ass nikka from a city who doesn't even have slobs in it (long beach has the most swagless dirty crabs btw) know about slob culture

:dahell:

Replacing letters is done phonetically, otherwise "Bickin" would be invalid.

Go smoke dust blunts at Kings Park

:camby:
And you're a dirty Mexican who claims to not like Black people but, yet, you're on a website that discusses Black culture, you use Black slang, listen to Hip-Hop, wear Jordans and call yourself "nikka". I know your type fakkit. Why don't you come to where I am and try to "ethnically cleanse" me so I can blow your fukking top off bytch. Bring your wetback homies with you, wearing their Team Jordan's and fake chains from the Slauson Swapmeet. See. Trolling me is one thing, but hit my DM. Let's see if you're really about that action :sas2:

You think you're slick fakkit. With that "ethnic cleansing" shyt as your screenname. The posters on here not from Cali most likely won't catch it. But I did. That's your way to passive aggressively troll Black people since you're too much of a p*ssy to come out directly and say how you feel. bytch. Fucc Skraps and the Tiajuana whores p*ssy you slid out of to secure her place on the Northern end of the Us-mexico border, you confused, culture vulture anchor baby. For you to be a "slob killa", you sure are updated and familiar with the lingo and their get down, aren't you?:sas2:

Stay dikk riding Black culture but yet claiming not to like Black people simultaneously, you confused, jealous fakkit:bryan:

And I don't go back and forth. Hit that DM. I'm in Cali. And I ain't scared nor intimidated by you Mexicant's. Fucc you and La Eme.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
And you're a dirty Mexican who claims to not like Black people but, yet, you're on a website that discusses Black culture, you use Black slang, listen to Hip-Hop, wear Jordans and call yourself "nikka". I know your type fakkit. Why don't you come to where I am and try to "ethnically cleanse" me so I can blow your fukking top off bytch. Bring your wetback homies with you, wearing their Team Jordan's and fake chains from the Slauson Swapmeet. See. Trolling me is one thing, but hit my DM. Let's see if you're really about that action :sas2:

You think you're slick fakkit. With that "ethnic cleansing" shyt as your screenname. The posters on here not from Cali most likely won't catch it. But I did. That's your way to passive aggressively troll Black people since you're too much of a p*ssy to come out directly and say how you feel. bytch. Fucc Skraps and the Tiajuana whores p*ssy you slid out of to secure her place on the Northern end of the Us-mexico border, you confused, culture vulture anchor baby. For you to be a "slob killa", you sure are updated and familiar with the lingo and their get down, aren't you?:sas2:

Stay dikk riding Black culture but yet claiming not to like Black people simultaneously, you confused, jealous fakkit:bryan:

And I don't go back and forth. Hit that DM. I'm in Cali. And I ain't scared nor intimidated by you Mexicant's. Fucc you and La Eme.
Cool essay clown

Let's post pics now to see who's black

And if that don't suffice, I live 25 minutes from long beach
:yeshrug:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Cool essay clown

Let's post pics now.

No DM though. And you don't have no get back for anything I said. You just grandstanding to save face. Instead of obsessing over Bloods and Crips, you need to be worried about Trump and ICE discovering your family's fabricated documents :pachaha:

Fucc you, fucc scraps, and fucc your worthless wetback culture which entices you to emulate and follow trends from the very people you claim to dislike. Kill yourself fakkit :umad:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Cool essay clown

Let's post pics now to see who's black

You bytches always try to breeze past the Black posters on this site when we point out how you MexiCANTS are obsessed with and on the collective dikks of Black people, and then have the nerve to wanna be racist towards the very people you copy and look up to. You bytches are miserable. I get it homie. Your Spongebob shaped bytch got tired of you being a swagless, 5'7", cornball Mexicant and opted for a chocolate stroke, so now you have a personal vendetta against ALL Black people. But you found the right one today fakkit. Because I don't like or care for you sneaky roaches anyway. Been knocking you non fighting bytches out since the mid nineties. I DO this. So don't bark up this tree bytch. Keep bullying the non affiliated Black people in the valley where you live. Because you ain't tough enough to bully me homo..