YIKES! A majority of Americans think Biden is too old to serve a second term as President

Daps

A majority of voters don't think President Biden is fit to serve another term due to his age, a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday found.
The big picture: 81-year-old Biden's age has been a focal point among voters and Republican leadership as the president seeks a second term, which would keep him in office until age 86.

Yes, but: 77-year-old former President Trump, the GOP frontrunner, is only slightly younger and, if elected, would also be the oldest person ever to be inaugurated.

Driving the news: 67% of those surveyed said they think Biden is too old to effectively serve another 4-year term as president.

• In comparison, 41% said they think Trump is too old, per the poll.
Meanwhile, 34% said Biden had the mental fitness to serve a second presidential term, while 48% believed the same for Trump.

• The Biden campaign did not immediately respond to Axios' request for comment.

Not looking good for Biden at all. He’s not going to get any younger as the election pushes to November, either.

I think, in retrospect, Biden’s campaign will realize that skipping the Superbowl interview was a strategic fumble (no pun intended) akin to Hillary abandoning her campaign effort in key swing states.

:francis:

King Poetic

Most Hated
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Near The Lakes
As long as he can bring out EM , sada baby, t grizzley out in Michigan for a concert and fans vote

And hit Georgia and bring out future, lil baby, jeezy, gucci on stage and vote

Then hit Wisconsin and get whoever they top rap artist is, sprinkle in dame dollars and giannis on stage and get the votes in

Im all good , just for Trump to lose and get carried out by 6 and not judge by 12 , im good

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The poll says a majority of Americans actually think Trump is more fit to be president, from a physical standpoint.

:patrice:
These polls always say what the average American thinks supposedly. But in my 42 years on this earth I never been invited to not one poll and nobody I know has either to my knowledge
:heh:

Mrhateeverything

F America
Daps
they both too old and should be in retirement homes , Biden getting my vote easily
Polls are pretty much worthless at this point , I don’t know why people haven’t gotten that yet

All the polls said there was going to be a huge red wave in the midterms .

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And a majority want healthcare, free college, gun control, better foreign policy, taxes on the rich.. etc etc; don't mean shyt. They're gonna do what they want to do.