Yo ATL brehs, Quick Food-Related Question

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
What are some good restaurants would y’all recommend to visitors?

One of my friends got a friend of her’s who’s set on visiting the ATL for her upcoming birthday and she was wondering what about the restaurants.

According to my friend, the girl’s palette is basic but that she do love flavor and isn’t really picky at all. Since she’s turning 30, she want some places that visually screams “adult” (her words, not mine lol).

And no, I don’t know if she’ll be driving around or not :yeshrug:

Prynce

Daps
man we don't need no more OT people coming here :francis:

Black folks from other cities bringing nothing but violence since the pandemic started :francis:

But If she coming tell her stop capping she outchea to club and get fukked on by some rich nikka, she'll find her way :francis:

Daps
What are some good restaurants would y’all recommend to visitors?

One of my friends got a friend of her’s who’s set on visiting the ATL for her upcoming birthday and she was wondering what about the restaurants.

According to my friend, the girl’s palette is basic but that she do love flavor and isn’t really picky at all. Since she’s turning 30, she want some places that visually screams “adult” (her words, not mine lol).

And no, I don’t know if she’ll be driving around or not :yeshrug:
Nan Thai or Two Urban Licks are two good options

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
man we don't need no more OT people coming here :francis:

Black folks from other cities bringing nothing but violence since the pandemic started :francis:

But If she coming tell her stop capping she outchea to club and get fukked on by some rich nikka, she'll find her way :francis:

Ohh I’m confident she going down there to get to crankin in them clubs lol. Nightlife been dead up here since the pandemic so I’m not surprised to hear that this girl is trynna go all out for the Big 3-0. But I guess she also wanna partake in the food scene down there too.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
-Marcel
-Bones
-Hal’s
-Capital Grille 4 of the nicest steakhouses in Atlanta. I’m not a steak guy but these should be mentioned.

Barcelona
Two Urban Licks

O-Ku has a pretty nice rooftop if she likes sushi and rooftops

Iron Age is some goodass Korean BBQ, one of the joints where the grill is at your table and they bring the meats out raw (:dame:) and they cook in front of you. Good for groups but at the same time they don’t do reservations and it stays pretty packed.