Yo check out this Skip Bayless tweet...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Guess the act now is to shyt on the team instead of player. Good luck in that new job skip. The screen door that hit you in the ass on the way out left a mark.

shytted on him.

There's trolling and then there's this childish pathetic ugly act that's Skip. Just a disgusting unmarried childless fakkit.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps

Guess the act now is to shyt on the team instead of player. Good luck in that new job skip. The screen door that hit you in the ass on the way out left a mark.

i don't follow nba like that, but this was :umad:funny and must've had a lot of people like :krs::to:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He obviously doesn't believe half of what he says. He's playing a role. It's like Rush Limbaugh - he's obviously trolling half the time just to get the haters pissed and please fans that are dumb enough to believe it.

(The funny part is how many Kobestans on this board talk exactly like Skip and DO believe what they say. But people that stupid don't get real jobs saying stuff that stupid.)

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
He was gracious when Bron won in 2012 and 2013. He just being a WWE heel gimmick commentator now.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:snoop:

Its probably a good thing he's leaving ESPN
Yep today is his last show on ESPN and how befitting that LeBron won and he now has no rebuttal other than to compare LeBron to Jordan and talk about the spurs.

I was once a journalism major and skip has no fukkin integrity, he was always a shytty writer, he stirred up plenty shyt here in dallas and got ran out. Dude has been the same for last 30+ years so he can go FS1 and fade into oblivion. I hope nikkas on here aren't making daily threads on what he's talking about at fox BUT this is the coli and I expect it.

Skip is about to go all out with his trolling to gain viewership, expect to hear really outlandish shyt...