Yo im watching this buffy **** on netflix.....

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
and im tryna figure out how the fuk this is more popular than angel :dwillhuh::bronwtf:

it must be the bytches that like this shyt cuz its nowhere near on that angel lvl :smh:

i mean xander corny, giles is wack, and only seth green seem like a person i'd even remotely talk too....charisma carpenter is still bad as fuk tho :ahh:and so is buffy :ld: but it aint enuff to make a show watchable :stopitslime:

plus where the fuk are the black folks :what:...my nicca gunn in angel :salute: i've only seen like one black dude so far and this nicca was a villain :pacspit:

wat im basically saying is angel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>buffy :jawalrus:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Made it all the way to the sixth season of Buffy but tapped out before the finale don't know why I kept with it that long because imo shyt lost steam after season three. As for Angel that was my shyt :wow: The last three seasons can have you in some deep convos for example "Was Jasmine a villain?"

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
You had Bianca Lawsonas the replacement slayer, season 7 replacement slayers, bytch as wayne palmer from 24, the singer styling on Sarah Michelle, and they made the first slayer black.

You should have finished it since you got that far.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Made it all the way to the sixth season of Buffy but tapped out before the finale don't know why I kept with it that long because imo shyt lost steam after season three. As for Angel that was my shyt :wow: The last three seasons can have you in some deep convos for example "Was Jasmine a villain?"

Jasmine was right. :ufdup:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jasmine was right. :ufdup:

If Jasmine wasn't stopped by team Angel it would have been a wrap for Wolf, Ram, & Hart and even the First Evil from Buffy. :thinking:

But then we're all in a hive mind setup and some nigs argue that Jasmine would have thrown us in the bushes once she got bored. :whoa:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
she was snacking on dudes lime cheeze its.

do yall watch dollhouse? season 1 was garbo but 2 was piff.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/H6p6gakLNOA]Buffy and Faith | Sick Cycle Carouse - YouTube[/ame] sexiest feud ever :lawd:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
without buffy there would be no angel shyt.Season 2 and 3 of buffy was prob the best of the series. But the last 3 seasons of angel were :ohlawd::wow:

buffy didnt age well AT ALL, had to skip the 2nd season cuz it was way too much twilight drama and stupid monster of the week eps :rudy:...on season 3 now but its pretty much more of the same :ld:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Angel was piff, but I couldnt ever get into buffy. shyt was too teen oriented. when I heard she got merked in angel season 2 finale I was like :cheers:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Buffy didn't start getting real good until midway through Season 2. Angel was more consistent but the highs of Buffy...

- The ep where Xander had every chick in love with him.
- The ep where no one in Sunnydale could talk.
- Of course, the ep after Buffy's Mom dies :to:

are higher than Angel's.

Gmack

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buffy felt like it was more for preteen girls, Angel catered to an adult audience.