yo, left eye might be my favorite female mc for 1 verse alone

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I agree that Left Eye was dope as fukk.... But I think you're moving too fast :wow: talkin bout better than anything Lauryn Hill done....

If Left Eye had more knowledge and was on some Esoteric/Egyptian/Black history type shyt she would be so dope it would be Ungodly.... but Lauryn wins on catalog, and depth.

Left Eye had a flow out this world tho.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe she did a great job breaking down every line in this verse it might have been in that documentary that was being filmed before she died I use to have that mentality of thinking she was wack when i was a kid then when I became an adult I started understanding what she was rhyming about.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I believe she did a great job breaking down every line in this verse it might have been in that documentary that was being filmed before she died I use to have that mentality of thinking she was wack when i was a kid then when I became an adult I started understanding what she was rhyming about.

i can't remember if she broke it down in that documentary but i know she mentioned when she got inspired to write the verse right here

lisa on the inspiration for her verse from waterfalls at the 18:37 mark :mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I know this is inappropriate but she looked so tasty in that ladies night video always remember how bad she looked in the live performance on mtv also :whew:

yeah, i remember this performance at the mtv music awards. but yeah, she was very attractive. all natural. she looked good without all the extra theatrics of a lot of makeup too, but when she was in that donell jones video though :wow:

tumblr_n0qb3z9s5x1tquj9mo1_250.gif

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah, i remember this performance at the mtv music awards. but yeah, she was very attractive. all natural. she looked good without all the extra theatrics of a lot of makeup too, but when she was in that donell jones video though :wow:

tumblr_n0qb3z9s5x1tquj9mo1_250.gif
:whoo: Wish I had the chance to meet her as she is a fellow gemini.