Yo Millioniare Exposes Young Dolph Past: You Was A Barber That Rode A 10 Speed Bike.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
1.Memphis brehs why yall got "Yo - _____" rappers ??

2.Why yall say Muersic too ??
no one else answered so I will.
1. It's just a shortened version of a name, usually Mario. Also going to the studio was called goin to the yo at one point.
2. Same reason bmore nikkas say "tew" for 2. And l.a. nikkas say "hord" for hard

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
no one else answered so I will.
1. It's just a shortened version of a name, usually Mario. Also going to the studio was called goin to the yo at one point.
2. Same reason bmore nikkas say "tew" for 2. And l.a. nikkas say "hord" for hard
:ohhh: It was right in front of me....

Mario Mims :smugfavre:

Why Trip don't say it like that ?

Daps
Why comment in a thread where you know nothing about the rapper? :gucci:

Young Dolph is self proclaimed 'King of Memphis'. He be saying he Meech and has tapes called 'High Class Street Music', says he know the plug etc. He brags that he doesn't have to spend rap money, yet. If this info is true (idk how we would know) then it's a pretty big exposal if it's revealed you rode a bike instead of being the "first to have a 488 Ferrari in your city".
He doesn't spend his rap money yet because he saved gas money riding a bike :gucci:

New tubes for the tires overtime adds up though:gucci:

full
Puncture resistant

Have to spend more on food cause of excess calories burned
I hate y'all.. :laff: :laff:

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
exposal :stopitslime:

if anything this makes Dolph come up more certified :ehh:

shyt if I can go from cutting hair and on a bike to be one of the top indie artists....anything is possible :yeshrug:

thanks for the motivation Gotti :salute:

I never thought Dolph really knew the plug or any BS like that, so all that rap talk dont effect me and if you had a brain on your shoulders it shouldnt affect you either. Its entertainment.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Why comment in a thread where you know nothing about the rapper? :gucci:

Young Dolph is self proclaimed 'King of Memphis'. He be saying he Meech and has tapes called 'High Class Street Music', says he know the plug etc. He brags that he doesn't have to spend rap money, yet. If this info is true (idk how we would know) then it's a pretty big exposal if it's revealed you rode a bike instead of being the "first to have a 488 Ferrari in your city".

It's NOT an exposal

Everyone on the promotion circuit@32_pre Video on Instagram - InstaWebGram

Knows DOLPH is backed by MAJOR BOSSES@32_pre / GM DA LABEL/PAPER ROUTE EMPIRE Instagram Photos - InstaWebGramone of whom is a BMF cat from memphis worked with calico jones

Last edited:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This whitey mcwhiteguy soccer dad lookin ass interviewer :hhh:

But i like some of the shyt Yo was sayin here...both of them nikkas making way too much money, and in too good a position in life to be starting some shyt over what appears to be completely trivial reasons, that both know can easily get people killed ...both Gotti & Dolph being petty just for the sake of being petty...but that's just Memphis rap tradition...dog-eat-dog industry out there.

As far as that "Dolph riding 10-speed shyt"...he must be talking about the Young, Young Dolph...nikkas in Memphis know Dolph had paper before his 1st mixtape blew up...and being that bruh said he was in the feds with Project Pat, he gotta be old as shyt.... so maybe he talking about a teenage Young Dolph. :manny: