You can date the IG model of your choice and make 300k as a promotion but you have to live in India for 5 years

Would you live in India

• Yes

Votes: 45 50.6%
  • No

Votes: 44 49.4%

• Total voters

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
You work for a corporate group let’s say Pepsi and they’re asking you to work in their India division for five years afterwards you get 300 K a year as long as you stay in that.

You get 300k after 5 years and 100k a year in India

That’s basically what my friend is getting from a corporate company. Would you do it?

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You get the 300k per year after the 5 years? How much would I be getting during those 5 years, and is the work fun or stressful? How much vacation do I get and what's my healthcare/benefits package looking like?

I gotta think about this one, Cause India's not really on my list of places to go visit.
thinking-gif-1.gif

Edit: I've thought about it and a pic of ig model would be great, but patience isn't my strong suit and I know I wouldn't last 5 years in a place I don't want to me... Only exception would be if I could work remote a lot (and with 300k, they might accommodate me). I'd be in Japan/South Korea often, and probably Ghana. I've always wanted to go to Ghana.

Last edited:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
This is not as difficult a question as it seems. You can live well anywhere in this world with money.

Imagine what 300k can get you in india

but bruh why do their numbers have commas after every two numbers? :dead:

how come i've never known about this

Last edited:

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
You work for a corporate group let’s say Pepsi and they’re asking you to work in their India division for five years afterwards you get 300 K a year as long as you stay in that.

That’s basically what my friend is getting from a corporate company. Would you do it?

300K a year for sure. The amount you keep after taxes is crazy. I'm showing up to office first day with box of cologne passing it out like skittles.

kalani_rodgers-nappyafro-03.jpg

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

:jbhmm:Do i have to eat or drink anything? :lupe: