You ever notice how Triple H never can never allow himself to look weak onscreen?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Even if it's for the betterment of a storyline. Take for instance his beatdown with Brock last week. Tell me it wouldn't have been a lot more effective if Brock had just destroyed him. Instead, Triple H no sold the entire blindside so he could get a clean offense in before getting his arm broke

:what: How does this help anyone but Levesque-McMahon?

concise

Veteran
Daps
triple-h-all-the-titles.jpg

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Austin, Rock, Taker never do this, why should hhh?

Hogan did it in a match with the same nicca tho :sitdown:

Edit: And I'm absolutely certain Austin, Rock AND Taker have done it as faces and as heels.

Cena defeating HHH clean in the main event of Wrestlemania 22

:childplease:

Everyone loses clean at some point or another. I'm talking about looking weak in a segment for the betterment of the angle. HHH can never get blindsided/jumped/mugged without at least one comeback flurry to show he's still got it. He's not even an active wrestler onscreen anymore...he's the COO. He doesn't have to show he can still compete with the main eventers

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all heard the Triple H 'beat the hot new guy in September' shyt?

Rumors of HHH-Brock in Aug at SSlam - usually HHH picks Sept PPV to play "Beat the Hot New Guy" ...

(Angle in Sept '00, RVD in Sept '02, Orton in Sept '04, Carlito in Sept '07, 4 different guys in Sept '08, Punk in Sept '11)

He did put over Goldberg in Sept. '03 ... after first beating him at SummerSlam.

Triple H looking at Brock like.. :childplease:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
When Brock got at Trips, he should have that bloody beatdown like Cena. As for those two going at it at Summer Slam..... I was just hoping that "The End of Era" match was really just what it stated. Now we gotta see another HHH match.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Triple H got more offense in against Brock than Cena did an entire match

Daps
He runs the show now, he can look like Superman.

I agree he does this all the time, but hey if you were in charge the of the WWE would you be any better.

Also he's not the only one who ever really pulled this, many of the top stars do this. Taker is by far the worst ever of a guy always having to look strong.