Singles You have 1 go to song from Spitta .. What u Riding to?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
underrated thread. What I love is that instead of flooding the thread with tons of weak ass joints, it's one weak ass song from a poster at a time :ohhh:

though shyt starts to fall off on the 2nd page with cats doing hon mentions and OP overposting :scust::umad:

I love how everyone said a totally different joint. That's that "throw shyt at the wall and see what sticks" music :ohlawd:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
underrated thread. What I love is that instead of flooding the thread with tons of weak ass joints, it's one weak ass song from a poster at a time :ohhh:

though shyt starts to fall off on the 2nd page with cats doing hon mentions and OP overposting :scust::umad:

I love how everyone said a totally different joint. That's that "throw shyt at the wall and see what sticks" music :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:swaggywhat:

edit: oh...this had to be to sirbiatch hahaha, i have that nikka on ignore

anyway...i hate curren$y threads, shyt be having me like a feind, he has so much damn music. the one artist that makes me fire up the laptop and organize all his shyt

Last edited:

Retrofuture

Banned
Daps
For me its easily

The story :smugdraper:
The angelic melody :noah:

The simplicity :ohlawd:

White carpet in my Scarface house
No undergarments on my Scarface spouse
My Elvira twisting that reefer and delivering that dough
To the front door
like a pizza
carryin her own weight
financially,
she don't need me

Alchemist wit the heat
Spitta da Gawd:blessed:

Airborne aquarium & hold on the only right answer my g

Smokee Robinson

All Star
Daps

Goddamn bruh do you float thread to thread to hate on everyone not named asap rocky