You Hit the $700 Million Powerball. You Taking Lump Sum or Annuity?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

hatealot

Banned
Daps
lump sum, and I'm giving away most of my money because I know I am going to kill myself and ruin relationships with that type of fukk you money. Firstly, I'm setting up safe investments with guaranteed interest to provide me with a upper middle class lifestyle. (150k-200k) a year from the principle investment. Then investing into a real estate group who are buying up properties in the NYC tri state area. Hitting all my close boys with a hidden envelope with various amount of cash( i dont want to die). Have to move my moms to a new location to stay safe from the wolves that will come knocking after they see my face on TV with that big ass check. Buying property in Dominican Republic for my getaway from the states. Pay off all my brothers child support and make peace with his ex wife and pay for my nephews education in cash. Setup my niece as the sole inheritor of my wealth just in case I die, she will do me justice. Setup scholarships specifically for the Bronx for highschool students to be able to obtain higher education. I'm going to stay low as possible living modest with my forced yearly income of 150k-200k living in a regular ass house somewhere in Jersey or Connecticut.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Taking the lump sum, giving a large portion to my parents and tell them deal with it.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
By 'flip' I mean investments and real estate.

Real estate is how people go broke.

All you need to do with $400 million in cash is put it in various municipal bonds, with a modest 5% return you're looking at $20 million a year from interest on a very safe commodity.