Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Its bloated, has strange pacing/editing and Lois Lane could be written out without missing much and same goes for the Daily Planet. Every Superhero casting is great but Eisenberg steals the show, fight scenes are really good and the music would be called iconic if it were in a better movie.

Solid 6 out of 10.

Last edited:

Darkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a lot of people will enjoy this film, just like the man of steel and other batman movies..., it's just a lot to take in and must won't digest everything on a first viewing, specially critics, they're all saying the samething and not reviewing this movie properly.... Don't miss your chance to watch this beautiful movie in the big screens

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
The spoiler I read last year about it ending in a barn with the JL assembled, was wrong :francis:
I think a lot of people will enjoy this film, just like the man of steel and other batman movies..., it's just a lot to take in and must won't digest everything on a first viewing, specially critics, they're all saying the samething and not reviewing this movie properly.... Don't miss your chance to watch this beautiful movie in the big screens
The movie is shyt. 37% RT score :scust: Don't b tellin nikkas 2 waste they money :camby: