Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Luckily I still get women outta my league.

I've been told I look like an older Morgan Freeman by the ladies:jawalrus:
:dahell: nikka u can't get any older than Morgan freeman

U out here looking like this

100-crash_0.jpg

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
And that my friend is why you need to work on other aspect of yourself. Alot of people tgink being ugly is a disadvantage, i disagree. Being facially challenging forces you to have to improve and develop youself as a whole to attract the opposite sex. Focus on developing your humor, body, mind and most importantly Money. To many attractive people think they can float by on looks alone. While looks definitely gets you in the door, the other shyt mentioned above makes women stay around.

And im willing to bet you arnt as ugly as you think you are. Probably just adverage or slightly below. Unless you have some horrible facial deformity you should be good.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
When a girl actually talks to you you're so shocked/scared you come off as a complete fukking weirdo:mjcry:
This shyt happens to me all the time :mjlol:

I'll be somewhere with my headphones on and some chick starts talking to me and I'm like

"bytch why the fukk are you wasting my time talking to me knowing damn well you ain't gone give my ugly ass no p*ssy? :gucci:"

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
And that my friend is why you need to work on other aspect of yourself. Alot of people tgink being ugly is a disadvantage, i disagree. Being facially challenging forces you to have to improve and develop youself as a whole to attract the opposite sex. Focus on developing your humor, body, mind and most importantly Money. To many attractive people think they can float by on looks alone. While looks definitely gets you in the door, the other shyt mentioned above makes women stay around.

And im willing to bet you arnt as ugly as you think you are. Probably just adverage or slightly below. Unless you have some horrible facial deformity you should be good.
The truly ugly niqqas may can develop money and body...but mind and humor can be very tough. Being called ugly so many times can affect a person's self esteem and confidence and taking too many L's as a man is unhealthy. Can be funny or have a healthy self esteem if u keep taking too many L's.