You Lames Need To Come Explain Somethin To Me...

Kovu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BAY AREAAAAAAA!!!!
Why tf do nikkas rush to show their nikkas nudes women have sent them? :stopitslime:

Straight up, I can't count how many times nikkas I've known have been excited to show me some bytch titties. I've witnessed nikkas TRADE SEXTAPES they made with bytches :dame:

& nikkas love to tell each other stories all day everyday of bytches they fukk with. Like they gone go home & jack off to each others stories later :scust:

Why? Wtf is it all for? Your friend can't get his own nudes? Is it for validation? Do y'all just love to look like gossipy, giddy, bytch nikkas? Who raised you nikkas bruh? :beli:

Then I gotta hear how these women don't trust sendin nudes no more cause some fukk nikka decided to use hers as the cover of a mixtape or some other dumb shyt. :martin:

I keep all my shyt to myself. Nobody need to know who I fukk with. I'd rather have nikkas think I'm a virgin than to sound as bytch made as some of these nikkas do.

Explain it to me brehs. I don't understand. :snoop:

WELLDONE

Banned
Daps
soooo...... you dont want to see some titties or some p*ssy?

get the fukk outta here fakkit

giphy.gif

mannie flavours

Master Manipulator
Daps
I think shyt like that just seperates the boys from the men.Talk is one thing but running to show pics and exchange videos is something else. The pics I might understand :yeshrug:but the videos? Seems a little :wrist: ..But these sound like the type of dudes that are either insecure, don't get no play, or both :francis:
A lot of dudes run around like that tryna show out and fit in with the rest of the crowd cause they think it's cool and what "men" are supposed to do, especially this generation:snoop: ..And yea, I think the majority of it is for validation.
Boys need validation men don't. :myman:

Cake

Banned
Daps
Corny nikkas stay exposing themselves.

You realize Most females do the same thing?