You NEVER Get Too Comfortable On A Job (Remember, You Can Be REPLACED)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I remember my first job where this chick got so comfortable on a job :snoop: She was a young Jamaican chick lil chubby with a nice azz. The chick would just eat all the damn time and sh-t. Granted, this place was majority redneck Whitey. Anyhow, the White manager (bigoted White dude) yelled at her and threatened to fire her. She got that wakeup call. Even though I soon left this was a story that as a Black man you gotta be on your P's & Q's. Because somebody (especially an immigrant from Syria) can take your spot. That's why I NEVER get too comfortable. I do try to hone my craft.

Just some Food For Thought :jawalrus:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I remember my first job where this chick got so comfortable on a job :snoop: She was a young Jamaican chick lil chubby with a nice azz. The chick would just eat all the damn time and sh-t. Granted, this place was majority redneck Whitey. Anyhow, the White manager (bigoted White dude) yelled at her and threatened to fire her. She got that wakeup call. Even though I soon left this was a story that as a Black man you gotta be on your P's & Q's. Because somebody (especially an immigrant from Syria) can take your spot. That's why I NEVER get too comfortable. I do try to hone my craft.

Just some Food For Thought :jawalrus:

:dwillhuh: :deadmanny:

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If possible get in a job where their is a union so all that threating to fire is just barking so as long as I do my job we don't have to be friends meaning I'm nice to everyone but I don't kiss no ass period.so people are to themselves others tell all their business but management can't do nothing unless the work is not
getting done .when I first got hired my Asian boss use to ride my ass hard.but I played it cool didn't say nothing until my union rep was established now when he talk that mess which is rare now I tell him I don't want to here it and walk away sometimes I even yell at him which is rare lol he no can't touch me anymore I'm 6 years in the union tough....now he respects me and he retiring the end of the year.one time me and him where in the office after he said something slick I told him listen I'm going to be here and it's nothing you can do about it I'm going to have your job after you retire. I love unions.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
OP has a "worker" mentality. If whitey fire us what will we do ass nikka
I have skills and I plan to start my own small business on the side (ice cream parlor) at 35. However, I have plans to go back to school for my Human Services degree. This is just to store responsibility within myself.