You ready for Pacquiao vs JMM IV?

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Hmm, so if he was at lightweight, why was he trying to get a featherweiht title :skip:... Someone help this guy out

Ohh?? Ok it was a fight he "participated" in... But Pac himself was the one that had to drop in weight which was demanded by JMM :skip:

Dear pac, I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my e-mail, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fukk it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bob Arum

:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus:
Oh? Now its a catchweight fight that Pac was just "involved" with.. Not a catchweight he demanded??:krs:

Yea, it was another catchweight he was involved in. I believe it was YOU running around pretending someone demanded it to excuse him.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yea, it was another catchweight he was involved in. I believe it was YOU running around pretending someone demanded it to excuse him.

:jawalrus: So you switched from Manny asked JMM to fight at a catchweight TO Manny was just "involved" in a fight at catchweight..

Which is it??:smugfavre:

Margerito and Cotto are the only 2 fighters Manny has ever asked for a catchweight #fact

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jawalrus: So you switched from Manny asked JMM to fight at a catchweight TO Manny was just "involved" in a fight at catchweight..

Which is it??:smugfavre:

Margerito and Cotto are the only 2 fighters Manny has ever asked for a catchweight #fact

Unfortunately, they aren't the only catchweight fight he's been involved in. And not the only catchweights he tried to get. Don't blame me, blame Manny.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess I missed the part where Morales was forced to come down to featherweight from 135 to fight Pac the Super featherweight champ... He shoulda stayed at lightweight :manny:
You bore me. A one trick-pony. Thought you had a bit more knowledge to share. Gotta pass on going back and forth with you any further, at least until you start watching boxing. Feel free to respond but pardon my back.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
You bore me. A one trick-pony. Thought you had a bit more knowledge to share. Gotta pass on going back and forth with you any further, at least until you start watching boxing. Feel free to respond but pardon my back.

You shoulda stopped embarrassing yourself 20 posts ago.... Next time you wanna get educated on boxing I'll be right here... :skip:

Tom Shady

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A2Tjv3FCUAASJQX.jpg