You think Brock would have ever jumped to wCw?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
feel like billionaire ted would have thrown him the money
Billionaire%20Ted.png

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Funny enough, Bischoff talked about this on his podcast. Lesnar was brought up but I think IIRC it was either right before he got fired in 99 or between then and when he returned in 2000.

“I’ll give you another little-known fact. Did you know that long before Brock Lesnar landed in WWF, that Verne Gagne called me up on a Saturday afternoon and said, ‘Eric, you’ve gotta see this kid. I think you should sign him.’ And I said, ‘Well, thank you Verne! Next time I get to Minnesota, let’s get together and we’ll go take a look.’ [Verne said] ‘You’re gonna miss the boat on this kid. I tell you Eric, you’re gonna miss the boat.’ ‘Thank you Verne, I appreciate the call! Let’s get back together again soon!’ So Verne Gagne actually tried to introduce me to Brock Lesnar prior to his introduction to WWF. Given the wit and wisdom of [mine] that period of time, I failed to take advantage of that opportunity.”

Also, Batista mentioned going to a WCW PowerPlant tryout in 1999 and was told he would never make it.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
If the price was right, he definitely would have. At the time, I can’t he was as close like that to Vince as he is now.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Funny enough, Bischoff talked about this on his podcast. Lesnar was brought up but I think IIRC it was either right before he got fired in 99 or between then and when he returned in 2000.

Also, Batista mentioned going to a WCW PowerPlant tryout in 1999 and was told he would never make it.
Even that might've been too late. On JR's pod he mentioned they had already had a deal in place basically after Brock's junior year but they worked with the coach and let him go back to school to compete for national title. In the end of that last season Meltzer mentioned that Lesnar was now on WCW and New Japan's radar.

The Eliminator

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bulgaria
It was the constant traveling and the fact that he was nursing knocks with alcohol and pills that drove him away.If WCW were around to offer him a contract for more money and less dates,hell yeah he would have jumped.

Jcotton1

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah more money less body bruises .He ha a grilling show he does which is dope via YouTube .