• Dinner with these brehs

• 1k in cash

Results are only viewable after voting.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
All I'll say is if anyone is telling you they got it like that in Forex, where 95% of retail investors lose money just do this:

Ask them to show you their long term (1 year or better) Profit and Loss chart with the accompanying trades. This way they show you everything and the actual DECISIONS they made and when. Every trading platform makes this information easy to download.

If they balk at this or start juelzing they are a fraud. If you really got it like that, and I've seen a few people who have, they'd just show the PnL and be done with the convo.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I’ve lost friends over MLM.

But I just love how they always mention it’s not a pyramid scheme before i even ask, :dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

Breh my old middle school basketball coach hit me up out the blue and we started chopping it up. Eventually he says he has a great opportunity for me and "before you ask it's not a pyramid scheme" :gucci:

I had to ghost him after he wouldn't take no for an answer :mjlol::francis:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve lost friends over MLM.

But I just love how they always mention it’s not a pyramid scheme before i even ask, :dwillhuh:

:mjlol:
:wow: MLM is weird, cult like shyt man :pachaha:

I had a friend blowing me up last decade, every week about those damn insurance companies
and the cutco knives.
You start telling people how to genuinely build wealth and they react violently.
shyt is weird !

Do you recommend just starting from the first post and just going through that thread or is there a point or time frame you recommend starting from?
I recommend you start from the very last page and work backwards.
We have some really knowledge posters on here who make stock picks, post
interesting companies, discuss aspects of investing etc.

And if you have any questions feel free to drop them in the thread.
I was curious about individual stocks because I'm mainly an index and ETF guy
and I had some folks chime in and throw their opinion in the ring.

Check it out, I think you'd enjoy it a lot !

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Talk to me breh. I’m curious to know
1. The money is in recruiting not trading

2. You can't have a conscious. Your whole thing is going to be selling folks a dream they can be rich one day or atleast be able to quit their job and live off forex

3. You need the gift of gab. You are going to be talking to alot of people you need to come off as likeable and make them interested

4. You can't recruit in one area you have to be mobile. My homie be going all across the country doing those presentations anywhere he can as often as he can.

5. Its a team effort. You need some other folks who bought in to the scheme maybe like a good 5 people who really down.. My home is at the "10k a month rank" and he got some family and friends in the lower "2k a month" rank that be touring with him. They see where he at so they committed to recruiting too because they want to be his rank. But on the flip side my homie is also the bottom rank of somebody else team. They are Chairman Platinum Diamond Rank or whatever silly shyt and they feed him dreams so he keep putting in the work recruiting to get their sign up numbers up too

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I find it funny how people wanna trade currencies on forex and have no idea wtf the history is with fiat (which usually ends up being worthless eventually) and have no idea how incredibly unstable most currencies in the world are becoming because we are nearing a great reset and new technological revolution

I tried to get this girl to just sign up on coinbase with my link, she wants to try forex instead and I know this bytch is financially illiterate and I can't wait for her to lose money
The amount of money these people be losing in these groups, if they dca btc and eth they would be in the green no matter how hard the shyt dips like me

I've had Coinbase on my phone forever but mostly used it to deposit/withdrawal on gambling sites
But I had a breh tell me he trade or do some other shyt on there. Whats the haps with this shyt for real? :patrice:

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
the average rate of returns is like 9% and you're saying you're averaging 85% :dead:
That's for a full year I said 6 months. The Nasdaq is returning about 30% right now on a 6 month basis. :unimpressed: What's your returns looking like?

Last edited:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Some girl hit me up to be on her team to sell tea or weight loss coffee a few years back. She was cute. I told her let’s discuss it at my hotel. She was like “this sounds shady” I was like “ well that makes two of us”. She didn’t return my calls.

:skip:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: