Young Buck Catalog To Be Sold

LevelUp

Don't Like My Threads, Blow The Whistle
Daps
A trustee found a buyer for Young Buck’s music catalog in his bankruptcy case. According to court documents obtained by AllHipHop, trustee Erica R. Johnson will sell the rapper’s catalog for $730,000 barring any objections.

“The Trustee proposes to sell all of her right, title and interest in the Catalogs to Middleton Open Season Partners I LLC (the ‘Buyer’) in consideration of payment from the Buyer to the bankruptcy estate in the amount of Seven Hundred Thirty Thousand U.S. Dollars (U.S. $730,000.00),” Johnson wrote. “The closing of the sale shall occur when the Order approving this Motion is final and non-appealable (the ‘Closing Date’). Such funds shall be paid to the Trustee within fifteen (15) days of the Closing Date.”

Johnson added, “The Trustee believes that the sales price is fair and reasonable considering the valuation of the Catalogs given by the Broker.”

Young Buck’s ASCAP, Select-O-Hits, SoundExchange and Universal Music Publishing catalogs will be sold to Middleton in the deal. Johnson secured a buyer for the catalog with the help of a royalty analyst

The Trustee previously obtained court approval to employ Ben Stauffer, a Royalty Analyst with RoyaltyTraders LLC dba SongVest (the ‘Broker’), to assist the Trustee in selling the Catalogs,” Johnson wrote. “See Order Authorizing Employment of Broker to Sell Catalogs entered June 28, 2023. The Broker solicited offers from its network of approximately thirty (30) investors and ultimately found a party interested in purchasing the Catalogs.

As of Thursday (December 7), the trustee held a $193,920 deposit in Young Buck’s bankruptcy estate. The pending influx of money will help pay several creditors, including thousands of dollars owed in child support.

Young Buck filed for bankruptcy in 2020. The rapper faced intense pressure from 50 Cent, who tried to collect a $250,000 debt from the former G-Unit member

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Buck probably hurting. Probably end up on a federal indictment for trafficking.

He'd be happy if someone fronted him 2 bricks right now is my guess. it must be hot for him to work in Nashville.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listening to buck discography right now thinking back him talking bout 20 a key is wild. @re'up
He was saying 10 a joint actually...he even named Tennessee "Ten-a-ki", lol

Rappers just say anything...I think in a couple rhymes he said he had em for 5k.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Buck probably hurting. Probably end up on a federal indictment for trafficking.

He'd be happy if someone fronted him 2 bricks right now is my guess. it must be hot for him to work in Nashville.

Buck done burnt many bridges and this is the result of it...

He better either get a job at Amazon

Lito ain't fukkin with him
50 definitely ain't fukkin with him
Juvenile MOsT DEFINITELY ain't fukkin with him either.

All his industry friends distanced themselves from him.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Man crazy
Makes me think how fukked Jada and the Lox would’ve been had 50 bought their deals from Diddy back then during their beef :picard:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
next time we hear shorty wanna ride, it'll be in a Toyota commercial :snoop: