Young Dolph's artist JayFizzle throws shots at Blac Youngsta & shows 100 round drum/counting money

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Not impressed, in the least.
Take the gun away from him and I'd cave his chest in til it touches his spine, and there's NOTHING his mouth-full-of-sh!t sounding ass could do about it, at all.
Sick of today's fakkits posing as "tough guys".
Nice stacks of bread though :ehh:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Not impressed, in the least.
Take the gun away from him and I'd cave his chest in til it touches his spine, and there's NOTHING his mouth-full-of-sh!t sounding ass could do about it, at all.
Sick of today's fakkits posing as "tough guys".
Nice stacks of bread though :ehh:
nikka ain't nobody shooting the fade no mo

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
nikka ain't nobody shooting the fade no mo

Because everybody's a b!tch these days.

I personally have guns, they got guns, whoever dude is yelling about in the video has guns.

Who gives a fukk. The gun has always been, and will always be, "the great equalizer".

It puts EVERYBODY on an equal level playing field and, consequently, allows b!tchass lame ass coward ass fakkits to be as much of a threat as an actual grown man who IS an actual tough guy.

Any 5-10 yr old child can point a gun a squeeze a trigger, does that make them hard? Should they start posting vids on social media about how tough they are?

fukk no, because they aren't hard, and without the gun they'd be food. These poosy ass n!ggas are no different.

You're right though, everybody's shooting guns these days, not fair ones. Hence why there are more b!tchass frail ass fakkits existing these days than ever before.

full

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Because everybody's a b!tch these days.

I personally have guns, they got guns, whoever dude is yelling about in the video has guns.

Who gives a fukk. The gun has always been, and will always be, "the great equalizer".

It puts EVERYBODY on an equal level playing field and, consequently, allows b!tchass lame ass coward ass fakkits to be as much of a threat as an actual grown man who IS an actual tough guy.

Any 5-10 yr old child can point a gun a squeeze a trigger, does that make them hard? Should they start posting vids on social media about how tough they are?

fukk no, because they aren't hard, and without the gun they'd be food. These poosy ass n!ggas are no different.

You're right though, everybody's shooting guns these days, not fair ones. Hence why there are more b!tchass frail ass fakkits existing these days than ever before.

full
nikka that will burn yo ass > nikka with the hands