Albums Young Nudy - Gumbo (2023) (Discussion Thread)

CAVEMAN

PyrexPyramid
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Bay
theres some bangers on this one :ohlawd:

I could really imagine J.I.D featuring on Pancake -- that beat slaps hard af. J.I.D. and Nudy seemed to mesh dopely on that Down Bad song, bringing different styles together. And J.I.D ain't really have any hard ass beats like this on his recent album, so would be a dope to hear him on

And yea, I wish Carti was on Fish & Chips, to bring that one full circle too. Not wanting a ton of guests, but them two in addition to the 21 feature would have been cool

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
“Passion Fruit” drivin thru the rain on empty roads :wow:
The food titles when I gotta remember which song name when switchin albums :laff:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Nudy is like the smooth criminal version of Gucci Mane but with ZERO bars. don't get me wrong I still listen to his shyt even going back to Slimeball 2. He has everything a hip-hop artist needs EXCEPT BARS. I know the young nikkas don't give a damn but rap is so much better when a nikka actually saying SOMETHING

Think that I'm not, pullin up on ya block, get hit wit that mop
Slaughter gang, PDE go insane, forever on top
Pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow pow
Phew phew phew!
Fitted supressor to sit on the Glock
1 in the head to make ya heart stop

p*ssy

Tell me that shyt don't sound like it came straight from a Nudy banger. His delivery, cadence, ear for beats, etc is all elite but this fool gets a solid F for bars he dead ass don't be saying shyt that's the only thing holding him back from really breaking through. Even the ignant mfs know the rapping is trash but mfs be thirsty for a hard beat and violence so we fukk wit it

Last edited: