Young Scooter Ft Future, Juicy J & Young Thug – Disfunction (Prod. by Metro Boomin & 808 Mafia)

Trap-A-LoT

Daps
Reppin
Yup they are garbage compared to other producers out. They make decent tracks here and there but most of their shyt sounds the same. Wack ass throwaways that nobody but waka belongs on. When you compare these dudes to producers like mike will, dj spinz, zaytoven, C4, Y.D.G., etc. they are low tier producers plain and simple
Mike Will doesnt even produce his shyt:russ: He just puts his tag on most of his team's instrumentals.DJ Spinz isnt even that good.Last YDG mixtape was overproduced trash imo.C4 is good,he goes ham with the sounds he uses.Zay is experienced and well known for his beats,but NOBODY can make dark,horror, raw,grimy and gritty beats like TM88 PERIOD.(Lurkin,Danny Glover,Jungle Fever)Sizzle said it himself that TM is like a combination of him and Lex.Sonny Digital fukks with 808 Mafia on daily basis so ill say they are equal.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dis beat
AInbNiH.png

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
my weed smell like fungus my weed smell like fungus (all of my weed) :scusthov::smugdraper: