anytime a man has to verify that he is not gay....he is gay

real nikkas dont face these type of allegations

FREEGUWOP
22%20Breaking%20Bad%20Emmys.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

"Gucci Mane, the imprisoned, ice-cream-tattooed face of the city’s street rap community, considers him a protégé, and calls him most days from Dekalb County Jail."

His other father figures, too, tend to be gamblers, the most prominent of which in recent years has been Gucci Mane, who as we talk is across town in federal court, being charged with two counts of firearm possession by a convicted felon. Thug had local hits before meeting Gucci—he got early attention for “I Got It” with Ca$h Out, “100 Dollar Autograph” with Rich Kidz, and later “Who’s On Top,” which features a verse from Wicced. But it was Gucci’s endorsement that put him over the edge, solidifying his reputation in the city and elsewhere. And though Gucci had recently undergone a kind of nervous breakdown in public, alienating many of the artists he’d worked with and ultimately going back to jail for assault, Thug still stands by him. “If Gucci Mane said fukk you,” he says, “you need to please know that Young Thug says fukk you too.”

Read more: http://www.thefader.com/2014/02/11/young-thug-came-from-nothing-cover-story-feature/#ixzz2t2caTUqR

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol nikkas find out that he's not gay, and still got some hate left in em. That's some bytch shyt.