Young Thug Going In On The Game & Charlamagne Tha God (Uploads video of Game appologizing) #Fvckery

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
something tells me Thug is a gangsta, I can't give him enough credit to give him the "er" at the end since he's an entertainer, but I believe he's wit it, clearly he's not impressed by Game's lies and fake tuff guy theatrics

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
@OnlyInCalifornia get yo puss ass in hurr boi n defend your man crush

:dead:

Why am I on your mind all the time? Did I tag you in the thread where Curly was with a tranny so you could defend him and also tell us all about how your broke weirdo self LOVES them Trannies too breh breh?

What's hilarious about all of this is you guys are falling for the fake beef to promote my album shyt that's going on right now. Also, half the people in here clowning were in the Young Thug/Plies thread backing Plies over YT saying he won't do anything.

I'll let you Curly stans try real hard to get all into this because you've guys have taken so many Ls this month tho.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
"We gon pull up on you "

Somebody explain what this means to a Euro nicca because I think I've heard it used in an aggressive context