Young Thug once again calls another black woman a "black ugly burnt peasant"

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Don't know this cat, don't listen to his music.
He's just being used as a tool of division. Getting blk men and women to hate on each other in Hollywood is a rite of passage for fame.

The reason why these kinds are always propped up in the media is because they support the white narrative that blacks hate themselves and their features.

Meanwhile 2chainz literally dismissed an entire set for a video once b/c they didn't have any blk females. But you will NEVER hear about that b/c they hate on blk men showing love to blk women in Hollywood. Word to Boyega!

Yet ANOTHER reason why I don't hate whites but have disdain for them: they gotta play these representational reindeer games to help themselves feel better about their insecurities. "Oh my! Most blk guys don't even like their own women!" "I don't understand it but a lot of blk girls seem to want to be white...":comeon::camby:Completely ignore engineered media which only highlights c00ns and/or false ass studies about blks.

But they not talking about white men and women STD rates and having HIGHER obesity rates than blks when WHO took measurements for years now.

But they know what they are doing. A bunch of superyoung blk boys hear their idols saying shyt like this and then we wonder why colorism is so bad. White people Jedi-mindtricks.

"Like, so why do blk guys say blk chicks remind them of their sisters when talking about dating blk chicks...that's like so weird."
White people know what they are doing. And blk male and female c00ns are just instruments of this shyt.

"It's a vibe...":rudy: