Your boss asks you make a sandwich? Do you do it?

Would you make it?

• yes

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • no

Votes: 54 94.7%

• Total voters

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
My usual face :birdman: goes to

:russ: You offering me some ass...

:mjgrin: My wife doesn't even ask unless she has a lil sumn extra for me.

:usure:

:demonic:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
fukk no. I can't even imagine what that would look like like.

:upsetfavre:"Hey there boy. Make me a sammich. You know I'm from the south so don't be stingy with the mayo"
:heh:"You crazy man. Let me know know if you need something, I'll be in my office. Oh, and don't ever call me boy. Address me by my name."
:sitdown:"I think you're misunderstanding the dynamics here son. I'm the boss, I tell you to make me a sandwich, I want a fukking sandwich. I say jump and you better do a backflip. I say fukk my wife and you better be Brian Pumper in that p*ssy":ld:
:gucci:"The fukk? Whatever man. You on some weird shyt today boss. I think I'mma take the rest of the day. I gotta run some errands anyways."
:smugdraper:"If I don't have a pastrami with provolone on my desk before you leave, don't bother coming back."
:rudy:Bruh, I'm leaving, I'm not making you a fukking sandwich, and I'm not fukking your Ring looking wife. And I swear on my life let me come back here tomorrow and my key card not work. I promise you...":birdman:
:merchant:.......:bryan:"Gone get outta here Markus. You know I like messing with you man! I'm about to go make me a sandwich. See ya tomorrow."

:francis: "Yea aight"

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Depends on the relationship. If I worked under someone's supervision and he/she has looked out for me, I'd do it. I believe in returning favors.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
It's a sandwich you really just have to put some meat between his bread no homo and coli brehs would really rather just find a new job :dahell:
yeah overall most people say no if you ask them but i wonder what theyd do in real life

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
My boss bout to get extra dikk cheese on hers :lolbron:
full
imma put some mayo on it​