Your boy Ern about to get "Atlanta" canceled

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjgrin:Did y'all watch last week's episode of "Atlanta" (season 2, episode 7)? They took his shots at BW online who obsess everytime some black male celeb is with non-bw. It definitely felt like Donald Glover is taking direct shots at BW online who bashed him when the news in the OP came out. I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made about it in TLR.

Shut the fukk up c00n.

:what: Shut yo moist, creepy, stalk nikkas on messageboards bytch-ass up!!

you the one coming off as "moist" up here trying to make it seem like chicks online talking nonsense about DG will factor as to why you can't get cheeks from cacs

go play with your dikk to Tomi Lahren, clown.

:gucci: You obsessed with me or something? You stay following me thread-to-thread to keep tabs on what I'm posting & making up shyt about me. Who are you an alt-account for? I have never you seen post before last summer/fall, but as soon as your sleeper account-ass started posting last summer/fall, you started trolling me. So I know you're just an sleeper alt-account for another poster.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:gucci: You obsessed with me or something? You stay following me thread-to-thread to keep tabs on what I'm posting & making up shyt about me. Who are you an alt-account for? I have never you seen post before last summer/fall, but as soon as your sleeper account-ass started posting last summer/fall, you started trolling me. So I know you're just an sleeper alt-account for another poster.

:yeshrug:you take shyt too personal fam. this shyt is all jokes at the end of the day.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Relax, black chick, I think that I have offended thee
Got nothin' against the sistas, I just don't think they're into me

this the same kind of corny shyt y'all get on black women/"nerds" for saying in the inverse
:mjlol:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Relax, black chick, I think that I have offended thee
Got nothin' against the sistas, I just don't think they're into me

this the same kind of corny shyt y'all get on black women/"nerds" for saying in the inverse

this is a black woman nerd. She makes money posting these.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
:mjgrin:Did y'all watch last week's episode of "Atlanta" (season 2, episode 7)? They took his shots at BW online who obsess everytime some black male celeb is with non-bw. It definitely felt like Donald Glover is taking direct shots at BW online who bashed him when the news in the OP came out. I'm surprised a thread hasn't been made about it in TLR.

:what: Shut yo moist, creepy, stalk nikkas on messageboards bytch-ass up!!

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
My sister mom is my FB friend and she made a comment on a post about that Star Wars bruh Bodega talking about choosing black women

"sooo happy a black man chose us"...
she had a bunch of other black chicks co-signing her and praising.

What the hell fukked up our womens minds like this?

I see black men with black women all the time.

And women tend to live vicariously through others and it's fukking they mind all the hell up :pachaha:

Funny because the same ones be religious and shyt...skin color isn't supposed to matter to God...yet let a breh bring a white chick with him to church service and oh boy he'll get dirty looks and bad treatment :mjpls: