Your experiences when it comes to Job interviews

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
pretty much my responses to all their questions:

im-broke.gif

:yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These companies got awful recruitment processes these days had a nikka doing a video interview with nobody on the other side and timing my answer to each questions nikka just call me. making me dress up in a suit to do a virtual interview on my smartphone:what:
lol one company did a text interview :comeon:

Ghetto Denizen

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Worst for me was think one broad who kept arguing with everything I said.:damn: She would ask completely subjective questions and say "that's not the answer I'm looking for" when I responded And not move on when I couldn't read her mind.:mindblown:.

Best interview I had was not really an interview at all, with just sat and talked about TV shows and shyt. Funny enough i got the job and its the highest paying one I had to date.:smugbiden:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Worst interview was at Amazon. They started throwing math questions in the middle of a multipart panel interview. I said WTF...

:russ::russ: Your face was probably like what the fukk.

These companies got awful recruitment processes these days had a nikka doing a video interview with nobody on the other side and timing my answer to each questions nikka just call me. making me dress up in a suit to do a virtual interview on my smartphone:what:

Going through the same process they emailed me asking for a phone interview in the meantime I had to answer a 111 question behavior survey and then I finish the phone interview and then i have a in person interview than a 2 hour skill assessment like what the fukk is that.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Some hating as fat nasty ass peakwood was slick hating with all his questions and answers I gave.
I told this fat fukk I just started taking classes on computer networking.

He goes " whats the subnet of a class C address

I'm like WTF are talking about ??

then he goes 255.255.255.0 ( that's a subnet mask you fat fukk )

A subnet can vary in address ranges