Your Favorite Action Figures of All Time

Daps
fkdinobot.gif

:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers. I remember back in the day it was hard to find a Power Rangers toy. Everywhere I went they were sold out. :sadbron:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
6333864888_fedf959fe0.jpg

The Power ranger joints that flipped from their regular face to them with their helmet on. I still have some of them from when I was younger..I remember stealing some kid's Jason to complete the six rangers. :ohhh:

Not action figures but the PR megazords were the shyt too. I liked the Marvel cartoon action figures also like Spider-Man, X-Men, Iron Man etc

Daps
them flipping head power ranger joints were crazy especially when you put the green ranger's armor on other rangers... :ahh:

scaled.php

:gladbron:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
the figures that moved the most

gi joes were piff and can't be beaten

moveable joints, replaceable weapons, vehicles :ahh:

anybody remember WWF toys?
20126354_300.jpg

the rubber ones, remember i had a bunch of them and they were good quality and detail, kicking myself in the ass that i let my dog chew them up/blew them up with firecrackers etc.

the power rangers megazord toys were bananas

idk the names anymore but the main power rangers machine and the dragon thing the green ranger had was fire. i remember it came with the flute n shyt :aah:

always kept a bat mobile on deck...

still have an old dinky car bat mobile from batman 1 its like the only toy i have left lol

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
used to like wrestlers and those marvel heroes that came with a comic inside the package. still got some of those at grandma's and i use them when i get bored :yeshrug: