President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Post your favourite condoms and tell us why you like them.:shaq:

I'm about to try these for the first time and will provide a review.

314408011_0_640x640.jpg

Update***they are thin as fuq but the length of jimmy hat is kinda short it left too much of my meat exposed for my liking. They felt great but again, too much stretch with latex condoms.

Skyn for the win...

To date i've been using these:

KamaSutra-Skyn-6-Condoms-0.jpg

and they are fantastic.
You feel everything: the warmth, wetness and texture of the walls with every stroke.:wow:

They are just as strong as latex and offer the same level of STI protection.:blessed:

I do not use magnums mainly because of the lubrication, it irritates me:dame:.
Also, they tend to spermicidal. For some reason I feel like they market magnums to us on purpose, their diameter is only slightly bigger than your typical condom. Durex Love is of comparable diameter, i used to use those until i got hip to the SKYN condoms which fit somewhat comfortably. The slight discomfort is a livable compromise in exchange for the SKYN condom's great heat transfer and none-latex related smell and over-stretching.:ufdup:

Last edited:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate condoms with a passion but those skyn condoms have been usable. Normally I go instant soft in condoms but so far those have been working pretty good.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
The lambskin condoms are noice...Can't use those with random chicks though cause they don't stop std's like latex condoms.

Might as well fukk an empty mayonnaise jar if you gotta use latex.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
Durex and trojan double exstacy are the best :ahh:
Magnums are the absolute worst :scust: and it has nothing to do with size. :martin:
and for what it's worth for a long time they selling fake magnums in the hood spots.:dahell:
and we REALLY don't think they trying to kill us :wow:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Durex and trojan double exstacy are the best :ahh:
Magnums are the absolute worst :scust: and it has nothing to do with size. :martin:
and for what it's worth for a long time they selling fake magnums in the hood spots.:dahell:
and we REALLY don't think they trying to kill us :wow:
magnums are W.O.A.T...