Your mom cuts babies hair without parents permission . Your wife is pissed whose side are you on?

How would you respond if your mom cut your babies hair whilst baby sitting

• Men- that’s my mom, can’t do shyt about it

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Men- happy wife, happy life

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Serious boundaries were crossed, gotta put mom in her place

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Women- I have to hold my tongue out of respect, hubby will never hear the end of it

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I’m throwing hands either way

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • That lady will never see my child again

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Women- I need to put that lady in her place

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Women- my spouse needs to sit his mom down, but I can’t be there cos I’m gonna throw hands

Votes: 3 6.8%

• Total voters

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
That little baby cute asl. (No :sitdown: .) I wonder why they shaved her whole-ass head? :what:

OT: Mom Dukes been there for you since before Day 1. Wtf @ dudes saying they would let their wife put the beats on her over a haircut. :dahell:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
That little baby cute asl. (No :sitdown: .) I wonder why they shaved her whole-ass head? :what:

OT: Mom Dukes been there for you since before Day 1. Wtf @ dudes saying they would let their wife put the beats on her over a haircut. :dahell:
Im throwing hands, you better keep me away from that woman.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
If you have no other baby sitters then you might have to just deal wit it

200w.gif
I’ll suffer, I can’t leave my baby with her anymore, without worrying about coming back to my child with any unauthorised changes. She’s the kinda person that would circumcise your child male/female without permission because her friend Mavis knows how to do it from back home. I would murder her.