Your number one excuse for skipping the gym

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I just moved, I used to live down the block from my gym now I'm half an hour away. It's still close to my job but if I don't get at least 6 hours of sleep I can't work out. If I don't go to the gym I usually at least go running some time in the evening but I can't even run right now because I have plantar fasciitis

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right now, i decided to take a week "vacation" away from the gym for the hell of it. i usually go to the gym 3 days a week, 5 days if i feel like doing cardio. i heard that once in awhile you should allow your body to rest and you'll see some gains which is what i'm doing. my eating habits have been sh!tty though. i might have to take an "extended" vacation if i'm not able to find a job by say late novemeber-early december. i'm running out of cash fast.

i usually go to the gym rain, shine, sheet, snow, hail, thunderstorm, tornado, hurricane or whatever. i LOVE to lift weights. it made me feel strange not going to the gym yesterday. i was like "this is completely out of character". i feel like i'm going through detox.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Too dark outside usually- back when I had a solid 2 hour commute I was at the gym 5 daily and had a 6:18 am train

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Tired cause sleep (on nights before I work) avoids me harder than hoes do, or on some Thursdays when I've spent anywhere from 8 to 10 1/2 hours walking on concrete and lifting 30-80 pound boxes.