Your Old Droog *EXPOSED*

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:mjlol:

Dudes really choosing what they listen to based on how an artist looks :russ:

This man just threw Droog's EP in the recycle bin after bumping it for weeks just because he found out he looks corny :dead:

i dont see anything wrong with it, it's an entire package. hence the term artist. the image is just as important as the message. would u listen to jay-z if he looked like

nerd-dance.jpg

the look/feel and vibe of an artist revolve around that image.

Jay Elec got the smae style as Killah Priest, but his image 100x better.

FOI suits, illuminati connections, he has an aura that extends itself to the music and makes people buy in to the message of it all.

YourOldDroog should have stayed anonymous, he felt pressure because of that show. But it aint that serious, he lost his luster. He really coulda wore a mask or rocked behind a curtain and said fukk it. I would have. He coulda just been like "Im not Nas..." but I dont want to be seen. Coulda been the Banksy of rap.

He still dope tho.

I told nikkas he was a fat face white kid. nikkas in the thread swearing on they dikkjuice its Nas, now they turning on him. fukking lames.

Daps
biting is a marketing scheme now

full

I'm not denying it was biting, but tell me another way he would have gotten noticed at the same capacity. He needed a little gimmick to put his talent on notice, and I'm not saying he's tha god but he's pretty decent and if he just spit it without the extra shyt nobody would be saying his name anywhere.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
i dont see anything wrong with it, it's an entire package. hence the term artist. the image is just as important as the message. would u listen to jay-z if he looked like

nerd-dance.jpg

FOI suits, illuminati connections, he has an aura that extends itself to the music and makes people buy in to the message of it all.

YourOldDroog should have stayed anonymous, he felt pressure because of that show. But it aint that serious, he lost his luster. He really coulda wore a mask or rocked behind a curtain and said fukk it. I would have. He coulda just been like "Im not Nas..." but I dont want to be seen. Coulda been the Banksy of rap.

He still dope tho.

I told nikkas he was a fat face white kid. nikkas in the thread swearing on they dikkjuice its Nas, now they turning on him. fukking lames.

nerd-dance.jpg

He still dope tho.

nikkas conveniently forget or must never have been paying attention the the captain murphy/flylo saga a year or two ago

Unknown artist does a free song with earl sweatshirt under the name captain murphy with a flylo track and his voice distorted and it was speculation all over on who he really was then at the first and only show he reveals that he's really flylo. shyt like that can't last too long in this world of social media and such

shyt look at mf doom he does the whole imposter doom shtick which follows the gimmick he's made yet most his fans hate when he has someone else in his mask do his shows and I'm sure that messes with his booking

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
nikkas conveniently forget or must never have been paying attention the the captain murphy/flylo saga a year or two ago

Unknown artist does a free song with earl sweatshirt under the name captain murphy with a flylo track and his voice distorted and it was speculation all over on who he really was then at the first and only show he reveals that he's really flylo. shyt like that can't last too long in this world of social media and such

shyt look at mf doom he does the whole imposter doom shtick which follows the gimmick he's made yet most his fans hate when he has someone else in his mask do his shows and I'm sure that messes with his booking

that was Flylo situation... in this Net era you can make your own rules.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
that was Flylo situation... in this Net era you can make your own rules.
Nah if I pay to go to a show and the artist raps behind a curtain I'm tearing it down personally
If I hear a hint of an artist potentially not showing up and sending a double I'm not going
If a artist is supposed to be there and doesn't show I want my money back that shyt won't fly

Only way it'd work is to maybe stage performances or something even more gimmicky. But the money in music is touring and yod isn't selling shyt anytime soon so he has to start doing shows to build his drawing power and eventually the whole is he nas thing would wear thin if he dragged it too long

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Nah if I pay to go to a show and the artist raps behind a curtain I'm tearing it down personally
If I hear a hint of an artist potentially not showing up and sending a double I'm not going
If a artist is supposed to be there and doesn't show I want my money back that shyt won't fly

Only way it'd work is to maybe stage performances or something even more gimmicky. But the money in music is touring and yod isn't selling shyt anytime soon so he has to start doing shows to build his drawing power and eventually the whole is he nas thing would wear thin if he dragged it too long

meh, i just dont live by the notion that shyt is impossible. my brain aint wired like that. this is art and there are many ways to produce/sell/perform this shyt. YOD whole fan base is gonna be "CAC's" and they like artsy mysterious shyt, he shoulda just been patient and brilliant with how he refvealed it. HE personally never alluded to being NAS and he's dope.

He coulda just been like Yo, no interviews and did dope ass videos and left it at that and people would have ate it up long as the product was dope. On some straight Banksy shyt, the show's they could found a way to rock that shyt, if not a curtain something DAFT PUNK rich as fukk nikka.

Doom situation was different because DOOM got deported and he sent the DOOMBOT's out cuz of that. It was a (kinda) creative way to give fans what they wanted until he sorted out his whole deportation situation. Plus im sure he needed the dough for legal shyt and all that. I woulda did the same thing honestly. Kinda brilliant in hindsight. It played off his persona and it was true performance art. You have to take risk thats how u get rich. Sometimes it blows up on u but thats life.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
I was also in the he's not Nas camp but to say he doesn't have similarities is you just being an elitist prick. Which I can tell by your whole posting style that reeks of an inferiority complex. fukk out of here though p*ssy.

You summed his whole style up in 2 posts, he's one of the most bitter posters on the entire site.

this.

GFK got his CAC clone and apparently so does Nas

Don't forget Eminem came out biting Canibus and Redman.

Iggy is a copy of Minaj