Your opinion on these G4TV women (And the channel in general)?

Favorite?

• Total voters

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
No love for sex expert Anna David?

annadavid1.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I haven't seen G4TV in a while but I always wondered why Morgan Webb got so much hate. I mean am I missing something here? whats wrong with her jaw?
morgan_webb_photo_8.jpg

Heh, this is an earlier picture from when she first started working there (When it was still techtv). She used to dress a lot less conservatively back then.

Well, when I said she gets flack, I was mainly speaking about the online videogame nerds.

Her jaw is squared though :

hhpqW.jpg

I don't think she's unattractive (Quite the opposite), but that is an unfortunate feature to have. I notice that Olivia Wilde has a similar look :

YiL9Y.jpg

I agree with BAMBA, she looks better with different styles. Here's another earlier pic :

MxGXD.jpg

She also got some hate for this video :

She had nerds mad. Called dudes out for crying over Final Fantasy...:russ: Them niccas from the website I shall not mention by name were...:sadbron:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Heh, this is an earlier picture from when she first started working there (When it was still techtv). She used to dress a lot less conservatively back then.
Well, when I said she gets flack, I was mainly speaking about the online videogame nerds.
Her jaw is squared though :
She had nerds mad. Called dudes out for crying over Final Fantasy...:russ: Them niccas from the website I shall not mention by name were...:sadbron:

Yea no doubt but to me it's barely noticeable...when I think of square jaw I always think of
minnie_driver_1275797.jpg

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
yes, cause most of those women don't work there anymore. :to:

Yeah like I said it's past/present.

Candace and Sara Jean are still there on AOTS almost every day.

Morgan is still doing X-Play (I think). At the very least, she was at E3.

Tiffany Smith wasn't there for awhile but came back for E3. I think that Allo was supposed to come back but Prince....:youngsabo:

Chobot still does stuff with them on occasion.

What's weird is that Kevin Pereira and Adam Sessler just left, like within a week of each other. It was a month or so back. Adam left out of nowhere, and they have not had another episode of X-Play since then. Dude didn't get a goodbye or anything. Kevin got the whole announcement treatment, a nice final farewell for AOTS, and even got to do E3 (Yesterday was his last day on the channel). Not sure what happened, or what this is gonna mean for this channel or these programs.

Wait....so Sara Jean's family is down wit the brown?:shaq:

k0ghB.jpg

:scheme:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sarah Jean Underwood. I first fell in love when I saw her on Ninja Warrior and she kind of had a nip slip. I'm mad nobody here mentioned the OP's link her of nude yoga.

Thank you for that kind Sir.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ANDY ALLO.:noah:

ANDY ALLO :noah:

Kevin and Adam left G4:huh:

Jessica ChobotLayla Kayleigh