get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
SHAVING PRODUCTS set up or kit
923e52dd2918dd829cf98744df0d2b72.jpg

Chal-lunge!

post picture of your hair shaving(face/head) set up....and rate the products you use from 1 to 5 stars

1023171017a.jpg

(hope to bounce around ideas or suggestions about products that members actually use)

starting from left column and going down
-assorted old toothbrushes...used for brushing facial hair pre shave....or removing hair from clipper or trimmer during cuts..5 stars

-Starflite #55 tapered combs....5 stars

-slotted tweezers for emergency removal of ingrown hair....3 stars...dollar store version....it's just okay

-Andis outliner 2 trimmer (vintage..date of manufacturing is on the plug).....for shaving 5 stars......for shaping up 4 stars

-Andis * easy style clipper....got these as backup clipper 6 years ago....not nearly as good as andis masters but a very decent clipper.......inexpensive,lightweight but well built.....4 stars

column 2

-Dr Bronner's peppermint castile soap..for washing and removing dirt/oil from beard area....5 stars

-Andis cool care.....5 stars....works great for clippers...not so great on my trimmers

-Seabreeze astringent......4 stars

-Andis clipper oil....5 stars

-Now tea tree essential oil.....great product..many uses...5 stars

-High Time bump stopper 2.......emergency razor bump treatment..great..5 stars

-Buf Puff facial sponge..loosen hair and oil around beard area.....5 stars

-Andis *magnetic guide comb for clippers (one magnet version)....2 stars......The double magnet are 50 times better than inferior one magnet version..

-Magic shave.....tube is over 10 years old..kept for emergency purposes.......4 stars

3rd column

-old bakery container that I use to store clippers and trimmers between use...airtight but allows light to get in ....5 stars

* I am obviously partial to Andis products, but they've been on that BS for the past 5 years by releasing inferior products.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
2qb56a1.jpg

1. Gillette after shave (for smell / no burn)
2. Phillip norelco nose and ear hair trimmer
3. Bump patrol after shave
4. Bump patrol shaving gel
5. Philip norelco wet dry shaver
6. Shave gel brush
7. Whal shaver (super close blade)

As far as blades I use generic cheap ones, pre shave and post shave prep matters most

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That's it.

No gel/soap/cream/butter/aftershave/etc. I shave with the moisture and water on my face when I first get out the shower.

i cringe seeing razor blades for facial......traumatized by razor bumps i got as a teen

you're one lucky guy

1. Gillette after shave
2. Phillip norelco nose and hair trimmer
3. Bump patrol after shave
4. Bump patrol shaving gel
5. Philip norelco wet dry shaver
6. Shave gel brush
7. Whal shaver (super close)

As far as blades I use generic cheap ones, pre shave and post shave prep matters most

nice set up...again.. i cringe at the mention of bic shavers

you guys are lucky to be able to shave with those

i may bite and get that nose trimmer though....i currently use a nail clipper to trim nose hairs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i cringe seeing razor blades for facial......traumatized by razor bumps i got as a teen

you're one lucky guy

nice set up...again.. i cringe at the mention of bic shavers

you guys are lucky to be able to shave with those

i may bite and get that nose trimmer though....i currently use a nail clipper to trim nose hairs

I get razor bumps bad too, worse on my neck) so I rarely use a blade on it, I can get away with it once every other month and be fine though. As far as my face I keep a low beard or just go to the barber shop

I didn't post it but I also have a beard trimmer, but it's cheaply made so only used it like 2 times, use it now to trim my pubes :dame:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
muehle-traditional-rasierhobel-geschlossener-kamm-edelharz-schwarz_r106.jpg

and the same brand razors... it's ok, they lose the sharpness way too quick, currently looking for a diff brand razor to use on this
also considering a straight razor
also use this

41SuwgBaxEL._SY355_.jpg

Lucky-tiger-shave-lotion.jpg

713pXMd7rkL._SY355_.jpg

71WL3smthbL._SY355_.jpg

got all these as gifts :manny:

stave

Superstar
Daps
You guys like that Wahl shaver? I had gotten one bc I get razor bumps on my neck and didn't seem to notice any significant benefit from it. How often do you use it and what are your routines using it?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
You guys like that Wahl shaver? I had gotten one bc I get razor bumps on my neck and didn't seem to notice any significant benefit from it. How often do you use it and what are your routines using it?

i've heard good things about the shaver, though i've never used it.
Newark and Giants can give you hands on reviews. I used wahl products when i first started getting bumps as a teen, but it was this one

6009.jpg

excellent product......at least it was back then

2qb56a1.jpg

7. Whal shaver (super close blade)

also use this

41SuwgBaxEL._SY355_.jpg

:manny:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
41SuwgBaxEL._SY355_.jpg

For my head AFTER I use the best fukking trimmers out...

BEVEL

0c8692bb7f5f8b8923b4c0a7832b89d4--a-present-present-ideas.jpg

Went through too many Andis...bytches kept breaking

balmvsquare-300x300.jpg

NO BURN.

61DTgworBxL._SL1000_.jpg

Tweezers

A beard brush. Equate face wash. The bevel shyt is expensive but them clippers was an investment. Don't get dull, you think they're not cutting but they are. same for the razor, which i've used before. It works as advertised if you stay on your shyt, but for ME, the razor takes too long. I love the restoring balm though. Goat level shyt. If you use it daily, it really keeps your shaved areas on point.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I tried using the Wahl for my head but couldn't get it to work properly used it 3 times then sold it