Your 'Top Five' African Countries You'd Like To Visit?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
All my North and East African brehs where can I find me a nice Afro-Arab chick :mjpls:

The two prettiest women I've ever seen in my life One was half Afghani and recently the other one Half Iraqi :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know about five but I want to visit Egypt just to see the pyramids and all the history there. Also want to visit South Africa mainly Johannesburg since it seems like an interesting city. Don't know which countries have safaris but would like to go on one some day. In an enclosed vehicle of course. :hubie:

And any city that has a decent beach and tropical weather.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I don't know about five but I want to visit Egypt just to see the pyramids and all the history there. Also want to visit South Africa mainly Johannesburg since it seems like an interesting city. Don't know which countries have safaris but would like to go on one some day. In an enclosed vehicle of course. :hubie:

And any city that has a decent beach and tropical weather.
My sister recently went to Egypt earlier this year and I don't want to fear monger but we had a scare because terrorist blew up a tourist bus killing bunch of tourist and like 30+ suspected terrorist were killed that same day. I turn on the TV and see the shyt on CNN and my sister telling me they had to get rushed out the vicinity with armed guards because they was near that situation. She enjyoed the trip but that terrorist shyt fukked up the mood.