What would your style be?
Ring attire?

Me I think I would be that heel that's got that snarky attitude

Style:mix between ric flair and macho man

Ring attire: pants with the scott hall drips design

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I'm basically a rip-off of HHH. Cerebral, cutthroat doing anything to get a title.

Ring attire: Old school black leather vest.

Style: Kurt Angle, Kevin Owens (Without da flippy stuff.)

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Ace of the Metropolitan:

• Classy heel that's a friend of the people
  • A cross between Nick Bockwinkel and Tully Blanchard
  • My attire outside of the ring would be consist of 6 piece vest with butterfly collar, black slacks, and loafers (50s and 60s hipster shyt), inside of the ring I would wear baggy shorts, kick pads, and a black tee shirt (like a fukking indie wrestler)
  • Wrestling style- Naito's swift aggression with Shibata's murderous strikes
  • Slogan- "I'm Ace of the Metropolitan, the darling of PR, the overseer of the city lights" *tilts head back as the theme comes on*

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
A tough and silent babyface who comes off like an a$$hole, but is really just someone who does what he think is right (usually good decisions), but also operates on his own agenda at the same time.

Ex: Saving a GM from a group of heels to get a title shot at (insert title/competitor); uses friendships with wrestlers for opportunities at their title on some "you owe me one" or "Remember when we survived against ____?" Pretty much a "means to an end" kind of character.

There's probably more layers to it, but I'll just keep it brief like that.

Style: I'm thinking something slow paced and methodical, yet intensely cerebral if necessary to hint they're desperate like during a big money title match.

Attire: Not sure. Probably a handband. They're cool.

Last edited:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
I'm basically a rip-off of HHH. Cerebral, cutthroat doing anything to get a title.

Ring attire: Old school black leather vest.

Style: Kurt Angle, Kevin Owens (Without da flippy stuff.)
That's my favorite version of HHH...
Burial city...
latest

Daps
The WWE version of that is...
:mjlol:X:hhh:
latest
Lol, no stereotype, just the black stone cold Steve Austin. Ring attire similar to Bret Hart but the colors black, red and gold. Suplex moves, Billy Kidmans star press and a submission machine. Entrance music is RATM, Alice in chains or a Mars Volta loop. I don't talk much, I put on a fake smile and I call out bullshyt then stab ppl in the back.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
A spoiled unmotivated millennial like Tetsuya Naito. Basically an updated Raven character. Id complain about baby boomers fukking up the country thus making it difficult for the new generation to succeed. Putting old racist cacs like Trump in office by supporting a two party systems. It would be polarizing but depending on the age range id be a super babyface or a heel.

It would get over then Vince wouldnt get it and put me and Cedric Alexander in red and have us job to Roman Reigns :beli:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Heel

Champion for 25 years

Never lose

Wrestle twice a year

Also own the company

Imagine the boss from the def jam vendetta game