You're a lame ass nikka and there's NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I swear guys, every day I pop a Adderall, a Celexa, drink some pinot grigio and OJ & have profound conversations with myself.

I'm a history buff. I analyze NFL & college football stats. I'm a Miami Heat stan. My voice sounds like Nick Cannon on a sped up Just Blaze sample. I listen to Herbie Hancock & Brian Culbertson. I was the captain of the geography team in high school. I look like a cock eyed Nick Chubb. I know every song on Puff Daddy's Forever album by heart. I love dancing even though I can't.

BUT IT'S OKAY!!!!!!

I'm 20 years old. I wish I'd known this in high school:mjcry:

Being "cool" literally means nothing. High school literally meant nothing.

Own your lame nikkatry. Find friends with similar weird ass habits. Most importantly, STOP GIVING A fukk. We worry about the opinions of people that didn't like us anyway:why:
Salute for growing the fukk up sooner than later..

Lame is really just another persons perspective which doesn’t matter at all.. it doesn’t matter as long as you feel confident, comfortable with yourself, and comfortable with knowing most people might not like you or fukk with you because you’re different.

My older sister taught me that when I was younger. She was the popular one and I was the smart, quiet, anti-social one but she taught me not to give a fukk about what people think as long as they don’t directly try to hurt you.

She said if you a lame then be a lame, ain’t no cool points worth shyt as an adult. Eventually I became a popular cat just for being good at just about anything I put my mind towards... Football, boxing, school, videogames, computers, weightlifting, etc.

Now my younger sister relates to me the most because she says I’m “well-rounded” and that she doesn’t even want to date in HS or make many friends because thats what she prefers (she’s well rounded as well... shes a blackbelt in TKD, in a Magnet HS trying to go to school for engineering, likes superhero movies, loves Beyonce, etc.)

Basically just be yourself and be unapologetic. Either ppl going to like you or not. The good news is you don’t have to be around them nikkas.. you got a choice unless you’re locked up or in some institution. If a person doesn’t like me idc, I know my life isn’t revolving around them.

And honestly, I think most of the shyt people care about these days is lame as well.. I just don’t care enough IRL to judge

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear guys, every day I pop a Adderall, a Celexa, drink some pinot grigio and OJ & have profound conversations with myself.

I'm a history buff. I analyze NFL & college football stats. I'm a Miami Heat stan. My voice sounds like Nick Cannon on a sped up Just Blaze sample. I listen to Herbie Hancock & Brian Culbertson. I was the captain of the geography team in high school. I look like a cock eyed Nick Chubb. I know every song on Puff Daddy's Forever album by heart. I love dancing even though I can't.

BUT IT'S OKAY!!!!!!

Own your lame nikkatry. Find friends with similar weird ass habits. Most importantly, STOP GIVING A fukk. We worry about the opinions of people that didn't like us anyway:why:
Now this is disturbing.

invalid

Banned
Daps
You're not lame OP. Don't let hood culture tell you anything different.
Hood culture suffers from PTSD so it's views on most things are a bit warped.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BUT IT'S OKAY!!!!!!

You know lyrics to album that came out when you were one :salute:

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Some people try too hard to convince themselves that they're special and different. A lot of the normal and "cool" people that are so talked about and mocked on here have strange interest or things they do in private as well.