You’re getting on an elevator and this happens

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So I live in a pretty nice building. Door man and everything. Here’s the scenario:

How do you feel when you walk into an elevator and a cac ask you “What floor?” Obnoxiously. I feel like they’re being nosy or asking me as if I don’t live there. Coli thoughts?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I live in a pretty nice building. Door man and everything. Here’s the scenario:

How do you feel when you walk into an elevator and a cac ask you “What floor?” Obnoxiously. I feel like they’re being nosy or asking me as if I don’t live there. Coli thoughts?
I tell them the floor

I can't be bothered pushing filthy button

:hhh:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
What do you mean by obnoxiously? Like in a tired way or another way? Just tell them the floor and say thanks and keep to yourself until you get to the floor.

Dude was just saying “WHAT FLOOR” as if he was security or some shyt lol. Tryna protect his girl.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I live in a building too. This happens all the time. If someone ask, I tell them my floor. It’s a lot of nosy ass people in my building too. I don’t give a fukk. Everyone know what floor I live on anyway. Them white people been wanting me up out of here for a few years.

I got fined twice already. Once for breaking one of the washers and another time for cursing out this female concierge real bad in front of some guest. A concierge told me the other day they was talking about fining me for not putting a box in the trash can. I told her to relay a message that I would slap the shyt out of whoever came to me with that bullshyt. Ain’t heard shyt about that sense:sas1:

Then I got kicked out of the Holiday party cause they said I brought edibles. But them Rice Krispie treats didn’t have weed:why: Someone just said I be making edibles and they was like you have to take them Rice Krispies and go. I was offended on some why would I give people edibles without their knowledge? I’m an ignorant nikka but come on now

Then I had to tell this white man I would beat his mothafukking ass if he didn’t shut the fukk up, go to his unit, and go lay the fukk down. nikka straightend his hoe ass up real quick and scurried off the elevator. This cause this fool told me to pull my pants up on the elevator. So yeah he went and told i was about to beat his ass. But when I explained to the property manager, she was like fukk that nikka:wow:

I got the whole camera feed to the building that security got. I see everything. So I don’t give a fukk about these fools being nosy. I damn near run my building cause I’m fukkery central. People tell me everything, I got the camera, and I’m plugged in with the staff. Betta tell them nikkas your floor and not give a fukk what they on

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I live in a building too. This happens all the time. If someone ask, I tell them my floor. It’s a lot of nosy ass people in my building too. I don’t give a fukk. Everyone know what floor I live on anyway. Them white people been wanting me up out of here for a few years.

I got fined twice already. Once for breaking one of the washers and another time for cursing out this female concierge real bad in front of some guest. A concierge told me the other day they was talking about fining me for not putting a box in the trash can. I told her to relay a message that I would slap the shyt out of whoever came to me with that bullshyt. Ain’t heard shyt about that sense:sas1:

Then I got kicked out of the Holiday party cause they said I brought edibles. But them Rice Krispie treats didn’t have weed:why: Someone just said I be making edibles and they was like you have to take them Rice Krispies and go. I was offended on some why would I give people edibles without their knowledge? I’m an ignorant nikka but come on now

Then I had to tell this white man I would beat his mothafukking ass if he didn’t shut the fukk up, go to his unit, and go lay the fukk down. nikka straightend his hoe ass up real quick and scurried off the elevator. This cause this fool told me to pull my pants up on the elevator. So yeah he went and told i was about to beat his ass. But when I explained to the property manager, she was like fukk that nikka:wow:

I got the whole camera feed to the building that security got. I see everything. So I don’t give a fukk about these fools being nosy. I damn near run my building cause I’m fukkery central. People tell me everything, I got the camera, and I’m plugged in with the staff. Betta tell them nikkas your floor and not give a fukk what they on

:dead:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
eh it's better than them just yelling a number at your like your the elevator man