Youtube is Facilitating & Monetising the Sexual Exploitation of Children

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Wow I made it about 3 minutes and turned it off, this shyt is sickening.

I don't even know how YouTube can stop this. Scour the comments and ban accounts / IPs time stamping? Do they even have the manpower to stop it if they wanted to?

I'm with you breh but we gotta remember this shyt really happening and at a large scale, some of the videos got 2-4 Mill views.

In regard to stopping it, further in on the video the dude shows that Youtube are actually monitoring the videos and remove / disable comments that are "inappropriate" on the videos meaning that they know this shyt is happening! there are ads on the videos too which means they've been assessed for content they are able to stop this shyt for sure there's some dark shyt going on that's being taken as powerlessness or obliviousness

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
We were just talking about the fall of YouTube. They started hiding downvotes in summaries so you coudlnt instantly tell a video was probably clickbait or trolling. All Google cares about is eyeballs on ads. Somebodies little kid needs to get got in the process, oh well that's the cost of doing business

Yeah that's their attitude but we gotta make more noise about this shyt and attempt to hit these nikkas pockets. Tough to do but i mean at least sharing the video so people know it's happening, which is why i wanted to post it here. Ignorance is not bliss.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sad to say but wherever there are large # of children the predators will come. Only way youtube is even going to come close to battling this is a 24/7/365 team of humans and AI finding any video with a child in it and turning off comments. Then again that only stops them from commenting on there doesn't stop them from sharing the video on a forum etc

And that's just youtube,, instagram has the same if not an even more powerful algorithm so I can guarantee you it's happening on IG but on a larger scale..

Just this week a dude on here made a thread with with some lil girls in bikinis from IG askin brehs what they would do smh . Got his ass banned

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
YouTube has really gone to shyt. Very similar to HL . . . Free speech stomped, while stealth love/toleration for pedos becomes cool. . . Eerily similar actually.

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London

Good to see some action but the cynic in me says they're only doing this because some advertisers pulled their shyt from the site. I guess it's a means to an end but i feel this pedo shyt is seen as a minor issue for big companies and people in general which worries me intensely

Sad to say but wherever there are large # of children the predators will come. Only way youtube is even going to come close to battling this is a 24/7/365 team of humans and AI finding any video with a child in it and turning off comments. Then again that only stops them from commenting on there doesn't stop them from sharing the video on a forum etc

And that's just youtube,, instagram has the same if not an even more powerful algorithm so I can guarantee you it's happening on IG but on a larger scale..

Just this week a dude on here made a thread with with some lil girls in bikinis from IG askin brehs what they would do smh . Got his ass banned

Call me excessive but if that's what it takes i think they gotta try and do that shyt. The communication they've developed via links and timestamps needs to be stopped or at least be made as tough as possible. These sick dudes are doing it out in the open and it burns my soul to see.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoDollyđź–¤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Give thanks for this insight

Furthermore I’m sure there is something eerily sinister behind the seemingly innocent “puppet vids” done by Eastern European’s

Similar to these

They often lead on to fukkery like

What is the need?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Not to make this about me, but I made some posts a few years ago about parents being cautious about the videos on YouTube that their children may come across because pedos and sickos exploit the algorithim to sneak in disturbing content into what otherwise seem to be harmless videos. . .

I was ridiculed. . . I mean of course, right?

Last edited: