Yvette Carnell is calling on our white Christian brothers and sisters to ally with #ADOS

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Not watching but why does ADOS seem to have smoke for everyone except Trumpian cacs?

Because there is CNN and MSNBC for that. No need in rehashing all the reasons why Trump and his policies are awful.

Plus our issues go way beyond Trump. But some people are so blinded by TDS they can't see that.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Humbly appeal to white christians while throwing Caribbeans, africans, elder civil rights leaders, black democrats, and pan-africanists under the bus lesbian brehettes.

I said it before,the war between ADOS and foreign blacks is an outspoken few,fighting for who gets the best seat in the house next to white zaddy:respect:.

Edit-But i think you got caught calling black people n1gger,you may be defending white zaddys wallet.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Humbly appeal to white christians while throwing Caribbeans, africans, elder civil rights leaders, black democrats, and pan-africanists under the bus lesbian brehettes.
those white christians are our brothers and sisters :ufdup:

For what it's worth, I'm pretty sure she's appealing to the progressive white Christian. Not the MAGA types.

but if the blood of Jesus abides? :lawd: