Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' because of daughter suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Here’s the thing, I never planned to make this public,” he says. “I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. They’ll do what they do. The truth it…I’m past caring about that kind of thing now.”

It was a lot easier to have faith in humanity before the Internet was created.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Real sh-tty news

Let some marvel nerds run up here and stink it up too
unlike the weirdo DC stans on here that live in their mothers basements the marvel stans on here are actual decent human beings and can separate the internet from reality

but props on complaining about stan wars but being the first to mention stan wars

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
unlike the weirdo DC stans on here that live in their mothers basements the marvel stans on here are actual decent human beings and can separate the internet from reality

but props on complaining about stan wars but being the first to mention stan wars
Had to take you off ignore for a moment just to see what you'd write,and sure enough it's shots at "dc stans". Not an rip or damn I know we joke but this is sad etc Just came in to respond to a perceived slight at your "gang" and then you have the audacity to claim youre a decent human being and can separate reality from the Internet

You're pathetic. Back on ignore you go you garbage ass poster.

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
fukk you and your lineage you insensitive piece of shyt
To you and everyone else who quoted me I get it, I'm just sayin. So if my mother dies today it's fukk her over sum I ain't say, hypocritical...

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i cant read what that basement dwelling weirdo prodigal syndicate said but somebody tell him to get off my dikk please. ive had this loser on ignore for months

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wow.... I was gonna fall back from this thread but I didnt know it was going to get this crazy.:dwillhuh:

My statement,

This is unfortunate, genuinely sorry to hear about this and sorry for his loss, hopefully him and his family can find peace.

(not gonna do the tag out of respect)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Wow.... I was gonna fall back from this thread but I didnt know it was going to get this crazy.:dwillhuh:

My statement,

This is unfortunate, genuinely sorry to hear about this and sorry for his loss, hopefully him and his family can find peace.

(not gonna do the tag out of respect)
Nice to see you act like a human being. Wish I could say the name of your fellow "friends"

Status
Not open for further replies.